• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KrustyTheKray

President
A few Southend fans sent text's into his show while i was driving up the M4 to Cardiff, it was great to hear
biggrin.gif

He said Southend have got to travel miles where Wrexham could walk to the stadium.

Coming back wasn't too bad other than a traffic jam on the M4 just before the M25 Junction, we stumbled across this phone in station on LBC which was hilarious. The nutters that were phoning in were unreal. It reminded me of the Cesar The Boogie Man show (if anyone remembers him from Invicta, Essex FM and Kiss FM).

They also had on LBC this dodgy fortune teller that could read tea leaves, it was so funny, it certainly took our minds off the dissapointment of the day. He was like the fortune teller off Phoenix Nights "Clinton Baptiste".

Coming back after the game, Membury services was just a sea of Southend fans. Oh, i also see one Wrexham fan while in the queue for a Burger King (he looked well out of place).

I still feel dissapointed now. I also can't honestly believe all the trouble people had with the train travel coming back to Essex. It's so sorry to hear, especially as we lost as well.

Roll on friday.

UP THE BLUES!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 11 2005,18:42)]A few Southend fans sent text's into his show while i was driving up the M4 to Cardiff, it was great to hear  
biggrin.gif

He said Southend have got to travel miles where Wrexham could walk to the stadium.
yeah, it's only 130 miles plus !!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 11 2005,18:42)]Coming back after the game, Membury services was just a sea of Southend fans. Oh, i also see one Wrexham fan while in the queue for a Burger King (he looked well out of place).
He is apparently the only Wrexham fan in Essex! He comes from Chelmsford! We had a laugh with him and said "its all southend in here" he said "i no i am gunna turn arnd and keep going!!"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 11 2005,18:42)]A few Southend fans sent text's into his show while i was driving up the M4 to Cardiff, it was great to hear  
biggrin.gif

Coming back wasn't too bad other than a traffic jam on the M4 just before the M25 Junction, we stumbled across this phone in station on LBC which was hilarious.  The nutters that were phoning in were unreal.  It reminded me of the Cesar The Boogie Man show (if anyone remembers him from Invicta, Essex FM and Kiss FM).

They also had on LBC this dodgy fortune teller that could read tea leaves, it was so funny, it certainly took our minds off the dissapointment of the day.  He was like the fortune teller off Phoenix Nights "Clinton Baptiste".

Coming back after the game, Membury services was just a sea of Southend fans. Oh, i also see one Wrexham fan while in the queue for a Burger King (he looked well out of place).

I still feel dissapointed now.  I also can't honestly believe all the trouble people had with the train travel coming back to Essex.  It's so sorry to hear, especially as we lost as well.

Roll on friday.

UP THE BLUES!!
He! He! I remember 'Ceaser' - well funny. Wasnt he put inside in the end for some sort of charity fiddle?

And Clinton Baptiste
biggrin.gif
"I'm getting the word.... nonce"

Ah thats cheered me up after Sunday
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ April 11 2005,18:59)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif

According to yesterday's Western Mail two Wrexham fans did walk it....to raise funds for their trust

Vernon and Chappers also mentioned the final yesterday on Radio 1, cue much merriment among my office chums who support Man U and Arsenal even though neither go to many games.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ April 12 2005,08:34)]
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif

According to yesterday's Western Mail two Wrexham fans did walk it....to raise funds for their trust
i met them outside the mil stad on sat, having their pictures taken for the papers!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ April 12 2005,08:34)]
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif

Yeah I was interviewed for Radio wales on saturday morning and the wrexham fan was the guy who walked it. they called me a lightweight!

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 12 2005,10:53)]they called me a lightweight!

sad.gif
You must have been breathing in then!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ April 12 2005,07:43)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif

Coming back wasn't too bad other than a traffic jam on the M4 just before the M25 Junction, we stumbled across this phone in station on LBC which was hilarious.  The nutters that were phoning in were unreal.  It reminded me of the Cesar The Boogie Man show (if anyone remembers him from Invicta, Essex FM and Kiss FM).

They also had on LBC this dodgy fortune teller that could read tea leaves, it was so funny, it certainly took our minds off the dissapointment of the day.  He was like the fortune teller off Phoenix Nights "Clinton Baptiste".

I still feel dissapointed now.  I also can't honestly believe all the trouble people had with the train travel coming back to Essex.  It's so sorry to hear, especially as we lost as well.

Roll on friday.

UP THE BLUES!!
He! He! I remember 'Ceaser' - well funny. Wasnt he put inside in the end for some sort of charity fiddle?

And Clinton Baptiste  
biggrin.gif
"I'm getting the word.... nonce"

Ah thats cheered me up after Sunday  
laugh.gif
Yeah, The Ceaser The Boogieman show was ace!!

I remember i phoned him up once to congratulate Southend on winning promotion to the old second division (now the championship), and all he did was take the ****!! He kept saying, yeah yeah the hockey team, their great aint they, oh you mean the baseball team, even better.....etc etc. Eventually i got cut off
sad.gif

But he sure was essential listening.

Clinton Baptiste, "is there a john in the audience"
biggrin.gif

As long as we battle on friday, and the players are up for it, we shouldn't have much to worry about against the scum that are the o's!

Surely we cant have another trip to Cardiff this season, no matter how nice the stadium is. Lets just get the job done and go up automatically!

Up the Blues!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 12 2005,06:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ April 11 2005,18:42)]Coming back after the game, Membury services was just a sea of Southend fans. Oh, i also see one Wrexham fan while in the queue for a Burger King (he looked well out of place).
He is apparently the only Wrexham fan in Essex! He comes from Chelmsford! We had a laugh with him and said "its all southend in here" he said "i no i am gunna turn arnd and keep going!!"
I wish he was the only Wrexham fan in Essex, my brother was in the Wrexham end, he also supports Southend (season ticket holder), but Wrexham are his number one side.

I cant remember when the last time we beat them.  Can anyone help me out?

Well i've just been watching the final on video and it said this was the first cup game between the sides since the 50's and in league meetings Wrexham have won more than us.

Back