• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you know what Car Sodje Drives?

Airmiles

An old, yes old, PURPLE Nissan Micra. What a legend. He really is. No "superstar" about him at all, plays football because he loves football. It's a prize picture, seeing him get into a small car for such a big bloke. It almost looks out of place, next to the Bmw 4x4's and the lotus'.

Perhaps if the rest of the countries' football players concentrated more on their game, and less on where they were going to spend their next Million. Football wouldn't be in the state it was.

Sodje, also had a lot of time to talk to people as well. True Gent :)

i saw him get into that while i was waiting for spurs tickets after the game on saturday, but ive seen him get into a bmw x5 before, someone else in the queue commented on the micra and he said "i cant afford my other car now cos im not in the first team"

Back