• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you like your job?

Mines been doing my head in recently.

I used to really like going to work but now I'm beginning to dread it. The moneys not bad and I really like the people I work with and would class them as friends but the actual jobs not so good at the moment.

I was thinking about it and I actually only know a few people who actually do like their jobs and they are very lucky but the money they are getting is shocking and not fair.

How many people on here actually like what they do?

I like what I do now, but as a full-time job I'd hate it. Give me a few weeks and I'll probably have changed my mind ...

Mines been doing my head in recently.

I used to really like going to work but now I'm beginning to dread it. The moneys not bad and I really like the people I work with and would class them as friends but the actual jobs not so good at the moment.

I was thinking about it and I actually only know a few people who actually do like their jobs and they are very lucky but the money they are getting is shocking and not fair.

How many people on here actually like what they do?

Is it tasha doing your head in lol She keeps going on about you.

I quite like mine. I'm a graphic designer and loved it until this year. Been here for 6 years this month though so starting to become part of the furniture and am getting itchy feet.

But yeah, its hard to moan about it. It has its bad days, but it's fun more often than not.

where do you work matty?

i've got a month contract and it's ok, money is quality but work is pretty boring. got an interview next week for a permanent position (in manchester) which would be quality... more money and much more interesting!

It's not too bad. Pay's not great and some of the clients can be a pain but it's varied, I can work at a sedate pace and I've got unrestricted internet access... :D

Had a job when i was about 17 hod carrying,loved that lasted about a year til i set my own company up ,im 43 now and doing nothing work wise but working longer and harder than i ever have and boy do i love it.

Last edited:
No, hate mine. It's boring, dull and as I proved on Saturday, have no idea where I actually cover at work, location wise. I wanna do something that entertains me, I enjoy doing and something I wanna do. Hence why I'm leaving on Thursday to go back to uni to get a PGCE.

No, hate mine. It's boring, dull and as I proved on Saturday, have no idea where I actually cover at work, location wise. I wanna do something that entertains me, I enjoy doing and something I wanna do. Hence why I'm leaving on Thursday to go back to uni to get a PGCE.
Ah! The perpetual student, afraid to work in the Real World!

Back