• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Do you still go to watch the Blues?

Do you still go to watch the Blues?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHB

I'm a Mod like Ricey⭐⭐
Staff member
Our results are still testing the patience of most fans so poll time again. Do you still go to watch The Blues? Be aware, voters names will be visible against their choice.

I posted this on ShrimperZone Twitter page so the poll questions are the same.

I still go when I can and that’s unlikely to change. This season is making me question whether I should just set fire to a pile of cash instead though.

Haven't been since MK Dons, was planning to go to Ipswich but that fell through. I really don't feel the pull and I doubt it'll be before the new year now if I do at all this season.

Due to my location I don’t have a season ticket anymore, however I had planned on timing my returns back to work in Essex with the SUFC fixtures.

Went to the Blackpool and Peterborough games at the start of the season, and that’s it.

Non intention of coming back anytime soon, however I have seen most of the games on ifollow (as obviously Somerset is abroad)

Due to my location I don’t have a season ticket anymore, however I had planned on timing my returns back to work in Essex with the SUFC fixtures.

Went to the Blackpool and Peterborough games at the start of the season, and that’s it.

Non intention of coming back anytime soon, however I have seen most of the games on ifollow (as obviously Somerset is abroad)

It is if you have a VPN. :Winking:

Bet Bury would love this poll, even with 12 points deducted

End of the day the football is second place, first is meet up with family/friends a snack or drink before hand then watch the sport and I say sport because that all it is, though a tad pricey at times !!!

Don't often get the chance to go these days. Bad results never stop me from going when I can, but I'm more inclined to make the effort when we're playing good football. During this considerably less than enjoyable run I'm doing a bit of ground hopping rather than enduring the pain at RH.

I'm still planning to come back for our last home game against Shrewsbury in May (got a feeling we won't be back in L1 for a while).Used to come back for our FACup round 3 games in January too but can't see that happening this season. :Sad:

I have supported the Blues thro think and thin and as a season ticket holder attend all home league games.Generally attend some nearby away games.Yes it's hard to watch this so called team in the way we are performing but this is my club should I change my allegiance to our friends up the A12 I dont think so.I live in hope things will eventually change for the better.

Got a season ticket and will always go but in times like this it doesn't take much for me to change my weekend plans to not go football. Shopping currently has more appeal.

Being a STH I always go but that's largely to do with me not having the family commitments that I guess many others on here do. Even though Stratford isn't exactly on another planet I still consider games as a day out and an escape from the working week.

I have a season ticket as I have done for many years so will still attend all home games unless I have a very good reason.

Although I usually go to approximately half the away games but for several reasons the most important one being enjoyment I will probably only get to half a dozen at the most this season.

Missed Doncaster & Ipswich as I can't justify £100+ (don't live local) for this dross any longer.

Missed Sunderland due to a family event otherwise would have gone because I met some great Mackems at our great escape game who invited me up for the weekend.

Missed last night as per Doncaster & Ipswich

Dover is on the telly

I'll be back pretty soon though because I think Sol is bang on the case with these charlatans.

Some of you have forgotten the golden rule of being a Southend fan....Never let the 90 minutes of football spoil your day out.

Will always go when I can - though living 320 odd miles away concentrates the mind. However intend to be at Bristol next month for my first match of the season :Stunned:

Back