• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you think you're funny?

Do you?

• Yes - I'm a comic wit

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No - I have many other talents, just not humour

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Peter Kay

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Dino Bravo

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

Bluetonic

Banned
When you honestly come down to think about it, do you actually think you're amusing? When you tell a joke is it greeted by legit laughter rather than some weak wailing? Do the things you say really seem better in your head? I'm just intrigued because I read stuff on here that's so clearly unfunny that has been meant, and I simply wondered.

When you honestly come down to think about it, do you actually think you're amusing? When you tell a joke is it greeted by legit laughter rather than some weak wailing? Do the things you say really seem better in your head? I'm just intrigued because I read stuff on here that's so clearly unfunny that has been meant, and I simply wondered.

You should stop reading all your own posts then!!!!

;)

I think I'm fcking hilarious. So do my mates. Sadly, they laugh at me, not with me.

This has got me thinking, and I think you're onto something Blue tonic...here's my take on the comedy posters and who they resemble most of all;

Cricko and Canvey shrimper - Cannon and ball.

Ldnfatso - Roy chubby brown.

DTS - Dave Gorman.

MTS- Clive Anderson.

Bluetonic - Duncan 'chase me' Norvelle (am I right BT?).

Yorkshire blue - Paul Whitehouse

This has got me thinking, and I think you're onto something Blue tonic...here's my take on the comedy posters and who they resemble most of all;

I've just wiki'd this geezer - not happy. I model my stand up on Bernard Manning meets Lenny Henry. The annoying end of both spectrum's.

Cricko and Canvey shrimper - Cannon and ball.

Ldnfatso - Roy chubby brown.

DTS - Dave Gorman.

MTS- Clive Anderson.

Yorkshire blue - Paul Whitehouse

Who the hell is Duncan Norvelle?

Am I Paul Whitehouse in the sense that I haven't done anything worthwhile for years?

If I'm Paul Whitehouse, who is my collaborating Chris Langham?

My humour is modelled on the give enough monkeys typewriters and they'll produce Shakespeare approach. I'm due a funny post any day soon.

Who the hell is Duncan Norvelle?

Am I Paul Whitehouse in the sense that I haven't done anything worthwhile for years?

If I'm Paul Whitehouse, who is my collaborating Chris Langham?

My humour is modelled on the give enough monkeys typewriters and they'll produce Shakespeare approach. I'm due a funny post any day soon.

Duncan Norvelle is an annoying little camp Tw*at who thinks he is funny but in truth he is one of those annoying boils on the ar*se of life that everyone would love to smack right in the mouth!!

Back