• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you want Brown next season

Do you want Brown to stay?

• Total voters
What's the story here?

I think it was custard splat (someone correct that if I'm wrong) podcast with both Adam and Mark discussing the fallout with Brown. The way he handled those situations doesn't sit right with me.

However, sounds like he has signed and the job is his.

Looks like Phil Brown had a dream and all that

Phil is off to watch Solihulls game against Weymouth this evening how is that for commitment to the cause its a fair old trek up there...

Phil is off to watch Solihulls game against Weymouth this evening how is that for commitment to the cause its a fair old trek up there...
Doesn’t Phil currently live in Oxfordshire? Only an hour and half tops from there. Still commitment though

Whether we wanted him or not we have him, business done early and we can now plan.
PB will have enough contacts to get a decent squad assembled early enough hopefully, and with the parachute payments from the EFL our budget should help.

He went to see Barrow play someone as well as a symbol of his commitment but then when it come to our biggest game in our season, if not history, we seemed to be taken by surprise by the way our opponents just down the road play:Unsure:

Well nothing has been confirmed has it Ron doing what he does best ie shout his mouth off

Whatever our opinion is' it would seem Fagan and Ricky D think PB is the best option. They have even hinted it in the press....Thats good enough for me.

Not sure why people think PB cant spot a decent NL player. He has spotted a few in our club. Rush, Holmes, Egbri and Harry H went unnoticed on other NL experts spread sheets

It was all the wrongs of modern football that got us in this mess and some good old old professional pride and honesty is exactly what we need to save us.

Sounds to me like you have realised that you shouldn’t have strayed with your new friend and you hope that your old one will forgive you.

Hope this doesn’t get messy.

Sounds to me like you have realised that you shouldn’t have strayed with your new friend and you hope that your old one will forgive you.

Hope this doesn’t get messy.

Looks like you enjoyed a bit of red wine last night?

To all you other Zoners I have no idea either.

Opinions tend to change with results - that's football.
That is very true. Whether it's healthy for our opinions to change after a dozen or so games is another matter. I just hope our next manager gets off to a flying start otherwise opinions will change again within weeks.

Back