• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you wipe standing up or sitting down?

How do you wipe? (generally)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
This is a real pub discussion that a few friends have brought up time to time! I for my whole life have been a stand up wiper of my backside. The last year or so I have sat down.

So I put it to you Shrimperzone...

Do you wipe standing up or sitting down and bottom to top or top to bottom?

Oh no - There are many a stander upper as I think this poll will suggest. You can get some very good purchase from standing up and pull out the look roll horizontally as opposed to more vertical when you are sitting down bringing in the risk of wiping the crap over your lower back. For years I was standing up bottom to top.

Wiping sitting down is just wrong.

Personally I stand and go from top to bottom. Going bottom to top to me runs the risk of messing up your *** cheeks. All very wrong.

Wiping sitting down is just wrong.

Personally I stand and go from top to bottom. Going bottom to top to me runs the risk of messing up your *** cheeks. All very wrong.

I'm with Slipper, it's not even a consideration to stand. As for top to bottom you run a severe risk, especially if the movement has been sloppy, of smearing your gonads with faecal matter.

I answered incorrectly. Should be sitting, bottom to top. Can you correct this please someone?

southend4ever, seeing as you are a convert, which do you prefer?

I am in shock with the sheer number of sitters we have....

...tho my housemate only realised the other day that men could **** while they were sitting down, she thought we had to stand up...dumb blonde!

Why would anyone stand up to wipe? I really don't even know how that would work? Are you all just using the system you were taught when you were three?

Besides, if you stand up, you have to put your book down. I'd rather wipe and then carry on reading to the end of the chapter.

From Bunny Boiler stories to talking about which way you wipe your arse.

The sad state of the SZ decline.

Next thing you know we'll be... er... Actually I'm at a loss as to how much lower this can go.

Can wipe either really dont care , although if in a rush in teh mornings , i'll turn round so facing the wall and place my bowl of cornflakes on system and munch away .....multi tasking at its best i'll think you find !

I seem to be a bit of a changeling here. I used to wipe standing up, but now I go for a good wipe sitting down as I find that a clever use of the toilet seat allows for a better spread of the old cheeks.

As for the top to bottom or bottom to top debate, I usually favour a top to bottom, but find bottom to top more convenient if I have a sweaty arse, which is usually when I'm in sunnier climes, or the weather happens to be good here.

BTW: Ignore the way I've voted, I did it wrong!

Back