• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doctor on call

Jonny_Stokes

Sir Jonny Of Promotionshire
I know two doctors. One is my little sister up in Sheffield, the other my ex's mum (see: threads passim). Therefore I am in need of a doctor to be available this evening to treat any life-threatening injuries that I might be sustaining in the coming hours. Any takers?

Could you be more specific about the injuries you expect to receive?

I don't think running me down will be much of a tonic to any injuries I may have suffered.

Wild horses would not drag me to The Den, Jonny. Besides, there's a small matter of a Championship game taking place in Southend-on-sea this evening at which my attendance has been pre-arranged...

:D

Matt
MtS in attendance shocker!

Jonny, will do. She's very good at treating mace and giant axe wounds so you should be ok.

Wild horses would not drag me to The Den, Jonny. Besides, there's a small matter of a Championship game taking place in Southend-on-sea this evening at which my attendance has been pre-arranged...

Matt

So what use is me dragging my bleeding torso to your door if you're in flippin' Sarfend? :fart:

I'll be in the Market Porter in half an hour, if you want a pre-match bevvie on your way through (assuming you're relying on Uncle Ken to get you on your way)?

So what use is me dragging my bleeding torso to your door if you're in flippin' Sarfend? :fart:

I'll be in the Market Porter in half an hour, if you want a pre-match bevvie on your way through (assuming you're relying on Uncle Ken to get you on your way)?
Well, I can scoop up your remains when I get home, innit...

:p

Sadly, my Vauxhall - Liverpool St trajectory is not going to take me past London Bridge, which is a shame - since, the Market Porter is perhaps my favourite pub in London...

Good luck tonight, BTW. I would definitely crack a smile if you took three points back to East London with you tonight.

Good luck tonight, BTW. I would definitely crack a smile if you took three points back to East London with you tonight.

Ah well, at least the evening hasn't been a total wash out. That will surely be a game and a result you savour for many a long year - look forward to receiving the match report in due course. I see that you've also learnt the knack that all the best clubs score own goals for their rivals.

:p

Hope you got home in one piece...

:rolleyes:

Back