• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Documentaries worth watching.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I have been watching a few on the laptop whilst exercising recently.

Has anyone got any recommendations outside of the Sharks/Nazis/Navy Seals stuff on satellite?

I can recommend Cosmonauts: How Russia won the space race which is on the BBC iPlayer

I've got Citizen 4 on the box to watch (possibly on 4OD?).....Capturing the Friedmans is one that always sticks in my mind as particually good.

Anything from ESPN's 30 for 30 series, although personal favourites of mine are:

Once Brothers - about Yugoslavia's brilliant basketball team of the late 80s torn apart by the civil war
The Two Escobars - Andres Escobar, Pablo Escobar, drugs, Colombian football, USA '94
Without Bias - outstanding university basketball player Len Bias gets drafted by the Boston Celtics but then tragedy strikes
Unmatched - the story of the rivalry between Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert

Last edited:
Reminds me, I'm about 1/2 way through one about The Dave Clark Five...who knew they were as big as The Beatles in the early 1960s, and in fact hold the record of Ed Sullivan appearances? Yet to see the part where it obviously goes all t*ts up....

Undefeated

undefeated.jpg

More music ones...

Anvil!
Jason Becker - Not Dead Yet.
The Devil in Daniel Johnson

Anything from ESPN's 30 for 30 series, although personal favourites of mine are:

Once Brothers - about Yugoslavia's brilliant basketball team of the late 80s torn apart by the civil war
The Two Escobars - Andres Escobar, Pablo Escobar, drugs, Colombian football, USA '94
Without Bias - outstanding university basketball player Len Bias gets drafted by the Boston Celtics but then tragedy strikes
Unmatched - the story of the rivalry between Martina Navratilova and Chris Evert

I liked Hoop Dreams

Might have watched already, not a shark on though, killer whale.

Blackfish on netflix, you'll hate seaworld after it

Back