• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Documentary Filming

Hi All, apologies for the delay in getting stuff out, we received some legal letters (I’ll let the world guess where from) which have slowed us down slightly. They got sorted yesterday, so we’re now full steam ahead again,
Surprised it took that long

Any update on this?
Imagine it coming out on the 1st March when Ron admits defeat and he can't run the club on loans anymore..

Any update on this?
Imagine it coming out on the 1st March when Ron admits defeat and he can't run the club on loans anymore..
We have been tied in legal knots. Which we’re working through. Won’t be long!

What legal issues are you facing if only talking about the clubs current plight, the ground and current court hearings ?

If the documentary ever evolved into a film , who would be a good candidate to play Ron ?
My preference would be Joe Pesci.

interesting - I wonder if legal letters have been effective in neutralising some of the content-

- i wonder if they have affected the edit .. ???

- they seem to have done a good job

a / causing the delay
b/ putting the frighteners on you

Did they come from a firm associated with Lawrence ?

Good Afternoon SZ,

Firstly, I want to apologise for the time it has taken, it was meant to be a lot quicker than this, but we got tied into some legal knots from an individual (not RM) and a business organisation (Not the football club) which has now been fixed.

For 2 weeks, I have been talking directly to Jeff Stelling and was over the moon to see what he did on Saturday. We at length had discussed the situation. I've also been e-mailing Simon Jordan and Jim White who I met through my job in boxing in January.

I saw Stan's comment targeted at me, after he was approached in the car park and where he called me a ringleader to protests and the fact I am banned from Roots Hall and was previously convicted of fraud.

The one thing all SZ users and fans have seen is. SVC throws his toys out of his pram, when he does not get his own way or feels he has been badly treated by the fans. I am not bothered by his post, but the fact I have reached out to him to discuss it and just been blocked by every channel, says more than anything.

I would like to confirm a few bits here. Yes I was convicted of fraud in 2017 and my conviction is spent in a matter of days. Yes I am banned from Roots Hall due to a football banning order I received from the protests in 2021.

I would however go back, by saying I am by no means a ringleader of anything the protesters are currently doing, I have steered well clear, because I would love to be there and doing so would end up in me going back to court, which cost me £7,000 in 2022 and I don't want to do that again.

We're just uploading the documentary to YouTube. As we speak. We will be releasing it as a premier very soon. Days not weeks or months.

I would like to add

This was done by myself, not by any group of people wanting to buy the club or to unsettle RM. I work in a industry where I deliver content in the sports world (professional boxing) and I just wanted to do the same on something I care so passionately about.

I hope you enjoy watching the documentary and thank you for everyone who took part.

Last edited:
Good Afternoon SZ,

Firstly, I want to apologise for the time it has taken, it was meant to be a lot quicker than this, but we got tied into some legal knots from an individual (not RM) and a business organisation (Not the football club) which has now been fixed.

For 2 weeks, I have been talking directly to Jeff Stelling and was over the moon to see what he did on Saturday. We at length had discussed the situation. I've also been e-mailing Simon Jordan and Jim White who I met through my job in boxing in January.

I saw Stan's comment targeted at me, after he was approached in the car park and where he called me a ringleader to protests and the fact I am banned from Roots Hall and was previously convicted of fraud.

The one thing all SZ users and fans have seen is. SVC throws his toys out of his pram, when he does not get his own way or feels he has been badly treated by the fans. I am not bothered by his post, but the fact I have reached out to him to discuss it and just been blocked by every channel, says more than anything.

I would like to confirm a few bits here. Yes I was convicted of fraud in 2017 and my conviction is spent in a matter of days. Yes I am banned from Roots Hall due to a football banning order I received from the protests in 2021.

I would however go back, by saying I am by no means a ringleader of anything the protesters are currently doing, I have steered well clear, because I would love to be there and doing so would end up in me going back to court, which cost me £7,000 in 2022 and I don't want to do that again.

We're just uploading the documentary to YouTube. As we speak. We will be releasing it as a premier very soon. Days not weeks or months.

I would like to add

This was done by myself, not by any group of people wanting to buy the club or to unsettle RM. I work in a industry where I deliver content in the sports world (professional boxing) and I just wanted to do the same on something I care so passionately about.

I hope you enjoy watching the documentary and thank you for everyone who took part.
You are Kugan Cassius and I claim my fiver!

Reactions: Jai
Back