• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ColinMorrisWalksOnWater

Assistant Head Coach⭐⭐
I'm watching the Gas - Grimsby P/off final. The Rovers keeper should have gone for handball with Grimsby 1 up, even more clear than my first impression when watching it live.

Rovers are now all square and look the more likely to edge it imo.

God I hope we do not suffer from anything iffy on Saturday. I remeber how it felt against Blackpool when their early goal was clearly offside, then rerun on the in-stadium monitors, which were switched off shortly after...killed the atmosphere totally.

No repeats this time please!!

I'm watching the Gas - Grimsby P/off final. The Rovers keeper should have gone for handball with Grimsby 1 up, even more clear than my first impression when watching it live.

Rovers are now all square and look the more likely to edge it imo.

God I hope we do not suffer from anything iffy on Saturday. I remeber how it felt against Blackpool when their early goal was clearly offside, then rerun on the in-stadium monitors, which were switched off shortly after...killed the atmosphere totally.

No repeats this time please!!

As a matter of interest, why should he have gone?

Deliberate handball outside of box stopping a goal scoring opportunity. Girmsby attacker beat him to the ball, and a sly push with his right hand diverted ball from being on target and Grimsby going 2 up. Defender in the middle was the centre circle side of the ball and was alredy beaten by the pace of it. Shocking decision.

Back