• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Does trolling exist on SZ?

Deos trolling exist on SZ?

• Total voters

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Trolling has been defined as:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

The question is does it exist on SZ and if so what can be done about it?

I think this site is capable of policing itself.

If anyone mugs me off they can expect to have their front door kicked down at 4am and be taken away in the back of a van (an unmarked Bedford Rascal in this particular case)

I think this site is capable of policing itself.

If anyone mugs me off they can expect to have their front door kicked down at 4am and be taken away in the back of a van (an unmarked Bedford Rascal in this particular case)

You sir are a mug and a melt of the highest order,i await your visit with excitment.

You sir are a mug and a melt of the highest order,i await your visit with excitment.

halloween-troll-doll.jpg

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

The question is does it exist on SZ and if so what can be done about it?

Yes. Bring it on! :smile:

This thread has all the hallmarks of being directed at me without mentioning my name. I'm not bloody stupid.

I do not go trolling.

I post in the PUB section only 99% of the time.

This board has a few headcases hell bent in driving me away. It won't happen. Engage in a conversation with me and i'm a top bloke.

Mess with me and you will come under it. I can't be clearer then that.

The choice is yours.

This thread has all the hallmarks of being directed at me without mentioning my name. I'm not bloody stupid.

I do not go trolling.

This board has a few headcases hell bent in driving me away. It won't happen. Engage in a conversation with me and i'm a top bloke.

The choice is yours.

I seriously won't sleep tonight now. Seriously. You're proper hard.

I do not go trolling.

The choice is yours.

anyone that calls himself a "top bloke" isnt. and this thread isnt about you. you'll have carly simon writing a song about you next.

I do not go trolling.

The choice is yours.
Because obviously the 'does cyberbullying exist on SZ' thread isn't a better reason for this to get started

The question is does it exist on SZ and if so what can be done about it?[/QUOTE]

This is the key question.
As Lenin said "What is to be done?"
Might I suggest (also following Lenin) "One step forward,two steps back?"

btw imitation(or plagiarism) is always the sincerest form of flattery.

Last edited:

The question is does it exist on SZ and if so what can be done about it?[/QUOTE]

This is the key question.
As Lenin said "What is to be done?"
Might I suggest (also following Lenin) "One step forward,two steps back?"

btw imitation(or plagiarism) is always the sincerest form of flattery.

Are you suggesting a purge?

Back