• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Does your partner know your "magic number".

Options

• I am have told them a higher number to not look like a fridge.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no history - I am saving myself for the right man/woman/threesome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Think I have mentioned it before but one of my best mates got married and then left his wife three weeks later. Couldnt really understand it at the time but turns out he had been having a six month affair behind his girlfriend of 10 years back.

Since then he has been wracked with guilt and has decided to live a totally honest life. Now I can kind of see where he is coming from. However speaking to him the other day he told me that he has told his new Mrs all about what he got upto as a young lad.

Now this includes how many lovers he has had, one night stands, sex with a girls in nightclubs, affairs etc - You name it- Warts and all. His thinking is that there is nothing that can now come out that his new Mrs wont know. He also told her his magic number which was very high considering he has been with the same bird since sixteen and she was his first !!!!

I personally feel your magic number (Number of Sexual Partners) is private. I will take my figs to the grave. Its not that I am ashamed of it but I dont think the Mrs needs to know what I have been up to in the past. Afterall it dosent effect the way I feel about her and I havent and wont add to my tally now.

The rest ofthe lads and I were debatng it last night and it had a mixed response. So have you told your partner your magic number or not?

Yes, we both knew exactly where we stood before we got married on that "score".

If your partner had had a really high / low score would that not have put you off a bit?

Without giving too much away, as I know there are some that hate it when I do personal stuff, can't say it made any difference to us, but this was a long time ago and I know attitudes are different these days.

Can I refer you to OBL's thread on Top Ten Lies, in particular what men and women are likely to say about numbers of previous partners....

:whistling:

Same here , its not an issue . Maybe its more a refelction on those not wanting to give out teh information even to the person they love the most (and im not suggesting all secrets are given out here)

I saw the title and assumed it was about 'the' MAGIC number....salary...........

3 is the magic number

WEll it is the number of Binarh the 3rd Sepheri on the tree of life. It is the final resting place for those who called themseleves magi , and teh "home" of Babylon , the great whore , the great mother and the blessed virgin the home of the holy grail , it corresponds to knowledge and is thw source of all magick in malkut... oh wait that's not what you mean is it ?

(Though Babylon is all passion and consuming sex as well )

WEll it is the number of Binarh the 3rd Sepheri on the tree of life. It is the final resting place for those who called themseleves magi , and teh "home" of Babylon , the great whore , the great mother and the blessed virgin the home of the holy grail , it corresponds to knowledge and is thw source of all magick in malkut... oh wait that's not what you mean is it ?

(Though Babylon is all passion and consuming sex as well )

Nah, it's just a De La Soul choon mate. Got to stop overthinking things ;) :D

I'm with you Dave. I told my ex wife certain things that I had got up to such as affairs etc prior to meeting her and she said she wasn't bothered but she never trusted me and it got to the point that we split up as I couldn't do anything without her being suspicious.

Its a personal thing and should have no effect on any current relationship.

There's no "I don't know my own magic number" option...

Never kept count, never been bothered to work it out (or try and categorise what counts and what doesn't)...

Never reveal the number. Ever. If it's too low, she'll wonder what you've been doing with yourself and if it's too high, she'll always have that nagging doubt that you're a man-whore.

Having said that, I don't actually know my number. I have an approximate ballpark. And if anyone thinks that I'm bragging, they obviously haven't read "The Walrus On The Ironing Board" thread. Quality is sooooo much better than quantity, trust me.

Put the boot on the other foot and suppose you tell her you've rattled a dozen birds bones, and she then tells you shes had 18 blokes!. Would you then think she was an old hound?.

No she doesn't and neither do I, as I have never kept count of the amount of munters that I have tubbed since I was 15.

I might have discussed it when I was a teenager!!!

Back