• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
Just dropped my son off at Boots and Laces as he is playing for Sufc in Kent today. As we are waiting what should pull into the car park but a large lifting JCB. It came in then proceeded to turn round and drive out. Also standing near by was a member of the ground staff. I asked what was that all about and he said that the JCB was booked to lift the dome frame off the transporter, but had come a month early. The guy said that the dome owners wanted to deliver today, but the club said they dont want it until January. I also asked where it would be erected once delivered and he said just over the back of the training pitches he believed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 234
Would have thought they would have had a telehandler. The machine pictured looks inadequate. But hey ho.

whats the chances Uncle Ron is still sorting out planning permission to be granted ...... :whistling:

we have planning permission in the area behind Fossetts as follwoing:
"training academy of 3,587sqm of floorspace"

No mention of Structures/Domes etc though

Back