• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don’t think I’ve missed much?

Good to hear from you ORM

Have you hung those boots up for good yet?

You certainly went off the radar for a long time old chap, but good to have you back posting. Are you planning a visit to the UK for a Vanarama wonder fest?

Good to hear from you ORM

Have you hung those boots up for good yet?

ha ha nope !!! I finally stopped as player coach for one team last October and unusually for me we won trophies!!!!

I’m currently 67 Kg vs 74.5 when I left the U.K. That and 20000 steps a day helps

now playing in an over 45s leage

You certainly went off the radar for a long time old chap, but good to have you back posting. Are you planning a visit to the UK for a Vanarama wonder fest?
I was back last Christmas then got shafted massively with HK knee jerks. I had to do 21 days in Dubai (zero quarantine, working via rooftop pool) then 21 days hotel QT when I got back to HK.

I was coming back round about now but in the space of 2 weeks HK rules for UK travellers went from 21 days QT to 14 to 7 if double vaxxed (I am) to 21 days then a flight ban meaning 21 days out of the UK before you fly back. I could do that and then 7 days in a hotel but run the risk of my exile country being upgraded by HK. It’s almost a daily lottery. Dubai is good for numbers but 3 weeks in the summer is not rooftop pool weather!

Life out here with Covid restrictions is relatively relaxed though. Pretty much the only thing that impacts me is bars shutting by 2am. Played havoc with the 3am Euro’s kick offs.

outside of Covid I would usually be back 3,4 or 5 times a year

Back