• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Donald Trump

Should Donald Trump be banned from visiting the UK?

• Ban him.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ignore the clown.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Bart.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
So the possible U.S. President could face a UK ban because 600,000 (1% of England's population)clicked onto the website.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

The whole thing is exactly what he wants, so he can go on about he's the one who will say and do what others are too scared to do. In reality, he's a guy who got rich from inheritance and has let the power go to his head. I saw an article the other day which showed that his wealth in real terms now is actually less than what he inherited.

If he becomes president it won't really matter if we ban him as we'll be living in a nuclear wasteland. :sad:

So the possible U.S. President could face a UK ban because 600,000 (1% of England's population)clicked onto the website.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

the idea of the petitions is that people have a chance to influence what is debated in Parliament and that has to be good for democracy. Half a million people is significant as they have chosen to seek out a chance to voice an opinion. He won't be banned but the fact that the public of an ally have voiced concerns will be reported in the US and is info that could help the US voters make their decisions.
In the UK we have a tradition of dissent that is a proud tradition and though this will be sidelined for diplomacy its still worth the news reports it generates as a message of 'rein it in'

The whole thing is exactly what he wants, so he can go on about he's the one who will say and do what others are too scared to do. In reality, he's a guy who got rich from inheritance and has let the power go to his head. I saw an article the other day which showed that his wealth in real terms now is actually less than what he inherited.

Indeed. I haven't seen an article, but I have heard that if he had invested his inheritance in a fund it would be worth more now than he is. He's not a successful businessman, he's a failed businessman who was lucky enough to start with a enough that he can afford to lose it.

What was the saying? The way to make a small fortune owning a football club is to start with a big fortune. He's done the same, but without the football club.

the idea of the petitions is that people have a chance to influence what is debated in Parliament and that has to be good for democracy. Half a million people is significant as they have chosen to seek out a chance to voice an opinion. He won't be banned but the fact that the public of an ally have voiced concerns will be reported in the US and is info that could help the US voters make their decisions.
In the UK we have a tradition of dissent that is a proud tradition and though this will be sidelined for diplomacy its still worth the news reports it generates as a message of 'rein it in'

Trump won't rein in nothing,he is determined not to be PC and I applaud him for that.

Trump won't rein in nothing,he is determined not to be PC and I applaud him for that.

You know he's been exceptionally mysogynistic too, right? Not just anti-Muslim, anti Mexican and anti anyone who's not a "good ole boy" . As a woman (I assume you are by your name), you're ok with that?

You know he's been exceptionally mysogynistic too, right? Not just anti-Muslim, anti Mexican and anti anyone who's not a "good ole boy" . As a woman (I assume you are by your name), you're ok with that?

Millions of Americans love his good ole boy speeches,who am I to argue against them.

All the things that need fixing in this country and MPs are wasting time discussing this.

theyre obliged to as part of the democratic online vote procedures. It won't happen because the government can't enforce it but it's good to know MPs every now and then are at the public's bidding.

theyre obliged to as part of the democratic online vote procedures. It won't happen because the government can't enforce it but it's good to know MPs every now and then are at the public's bidding.

Too right !

MPs behind closed doors,spokesperson asks "shall we ban him"....chorus of nooooooooooooo!

Next item on the agenda then.

Back