• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Donald Trump

Should Donald Trump be banned from visiting the UK?

• Ban him.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ignore the clown.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Bart.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I don't mean a change of policy to the right. I mean stand up and be counted for your core voters. As your own party investigation has just concluded nobody knew what your policies were.

Your tactic of having a leader with zero charisma sit on the fence and hope the 'nasty' party would lose votes to UKIP whilst the deserting Liberal vote changed to Labour proved to be a disaster.

Any working man worth his salt could see defeat coming your way. You should try listening a bit more to Essex man, rather than the metropolitan elite and post code discriminating pollsters.

P.S to save you being offended when I use the term man that includes both sexes, LBGT and the undecided.
To be honest the winning party did so with policies they abandoned straight away and other policies they had failed to mention so if as you say Labour didn't get their policies across, the Tories lied about theirs' so no great improvement there.
Labour lost no more votes to UKIP than the Tories, and UKIP won **** all worth having. You are looking in the wrong place if you want to see why Labour failed to win, you need to look at the SNP.

Your PS is a bit embarrassing to read

Back to Donald Trump. Now Sarah Palin has declared undying love for our Donald, I might need to re-think my position on letting him into the country. The situation with Trump is so bizarre and getting weirder by the week. Mind you, any country that lets Ronald Reagan in as president can't be all bad eh?

Yet the next Saturday we all had to sing the French National anthem if you was at a premiership match. A song of course which celebrates the killing of....Germans

Are you sure about that ? IIRC La Marseillaise was written at the time of the French revolution 1790 ish, and I didn't think the German empire was founded until the mid 1800's, I think it might have been Austria France were at war with at the end of the 18th Century.

Just checked

La Marsellaise , written in 1792 for the War with Austria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Marseillaise

I thought it was the job of an American President to bomb and kill muslims. We are quite happy to chip in with our hard earned taxes towards the 'special relationship'. We were quite comfortable voting in Blair after we know that he lied about Iraq.

I suppose we can all feel better about ourselves if we are outraged by Donald. We all love to point the finger at stupid Americans in a self satisfied, smug, we are so much smarter about world issues than you kind of way. But We all now the truth about Iraq, the 500,000 civilians including many children that were killed.

So come on then what does that make us. Is there one person on here who can really say they are better than Donald Trump.

I thought it was the job of an American President to bomb and kill muslims. We are quite happy to chip in with our hard earned taxes towards the 'special relationship'. We were quite comfortable voting in Blair after we know that he lied about Iraq.

I suppose we can all feel better about ourselves if we are outraged by Donald. We all love to point the finger at stupid Americans in a self satisfied, smug, we are so much smarter about world issues than you kind of way. But We all now the truth about Iraq, the 500,000 civilians including many children that were killed.

So come on then what does that make us. Is there one person on here who can really say they are better than Donald Trump.

I like Trump !

Breathe of fresh air which is so better than the suits talking in riddles.

Are you sure about that ? IIRC La Marseillaise was written at the time of the French revolution 1790 ish, and I didn't think the German empire was founded until the mid 1800's, I think it might have been Austria France were at war with at the end of the 18th Century.

Just checked

La Marsellaise , written in 1792 for the War with Austria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Marseillaise

So what are you trying to say. Is it ok to celebrate killing Austrians from what is now known as Germany, who have invaded French soil, but not if they are dropping bombs on London.

I'm better than Donald Trump.

There I said it.

:winking:

So what are you trying to say. Is it ok to celebrate killing Austrians from what is now known as Germany, who have invaded French soil, but not if they are dropping bombs on London.

I was not trying to say anything, just disputing the facts you had used.

BTW it was written as they went to war after being invaded and was a rallying call to defend as opposed to a celebration of killing . Its all in that Wiki link I posted previously.

Aren't facts wonderful, you should try them sometime

You fly a tiny little plane whilst Donny flies in his magnificent jet.

Trump wins .

Is this now Donald Trump Top Trumps?

I've not seen londonblue's hair, but I'm guessing that he trump's Trump in that department.

Is this now Donald Trump Top Trumps?

I've not seen londonblue's hair, but I'm guess that he trump's Trump in that department.

Don's hair is well ummm ,he should speak to Ron for advice.

[video=youtube;-HNRQrWk6k4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HNRQrWk6k4[/video]

I saw the programme about "the mad world of Trump" and it is scary, mind you most, if not all, the candidates Dem or Rep seem disasters about to happen. Surely a nation of over 250 million can't have all dick heads at the helm or on THE button?

I saw the programme about "the mad world of Trump" and it is scary, mind you most, if not all, the candidates Dem or Rep seem disasters about to happen. Surely a nation of over 250 million can't have all dick heads at the helm or on THE button?

Why not, Russia (143 m), and to a lesser degree, North Korea have.

Back