• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Donald Trump

Should Donald Trump be banned from visiting the UK?

• Ban him.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ignore the clown.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Bart.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
By banning Trump, you make his exposure bigger and more of a martyr to those that only see snippets of news or read the right wing tabloids to suit their narrow views

By bringing him over here, and putting him on say Question Time, he will exposed like the NF guy Nick Griffin, who came over as a complete and utter bellend and thankfully slide under another rock, never to surface again

Give these people the patform they crave for and they will be exposed to the utter garbage they speak, ban and hide them and their presence gets stronger

UTS

UTS

And to an ever lesser degree, the UK. :whistling:

It's strange how some things stick in your mind. When Dave first became leader of the Tory Party there was a political cartoon in one of the quality newspapers (November time) where he was shown as being a Guy Fawkes type in the cellars of the Houses of Parliament. He was holding two sparklers with the strap line........."I've got these, and I'm not afraid to use them". That has always stuck in my mind since, so sadly, although he could be described as a dick head he does not feature in my list of mad button pushers.

Back