• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DRFC_SLO

Hello everyone

First can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

On Wednesday the Southend fans will be allocated our North East Corner which holds 900 fans. If you travel down without a ticket then you can purchase them from our Soccer Centre which is located near the away end. Myself and the stewards will be able to direct you if you need help.

Once you have arrived at the Keepmoat there will be food and drink available in the ground. If you would like a drink and pie before you enter the ground, then the away fans are welcome in the Belle Vue Bar (named after our former ground) which is located at the West Stand. I am told this is a lot like your Shrimpers Bar. We have some fantastic offers available of a pie & a pint for just £5 or 2 pints for £6!

Here is a link to our away fans guide that was produced by the club with information regarding the Keepmoat and the surrounding areas. If you have time it is well worth a read. Please note that some of the food and drink prices in this document are out of date, apologies for this I am still awaiting the club to update the document.

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/documents/drfc-awaysupporterguide110-1142548.pdf

If you have any questions then please get in touch the email address is supporterliaison@doncasterroversfc.co.uk . Or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you on Wednesday and that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Thanks dean. Where's the collection point for tickets purchased from SUFC and travelling up in the day?

Thanks dean. Where's the collection point for tickets purchased from SUFC and travelling up in the day?

The collection point is also the Soccer Centre.

As well I have been asked by our Marketing & Communications Manager, Ryan Murrant, to pass on his regards to you all. Ryan was your Marketing Manger a few years back.

I'm not sure too many will travel up on a midweek. Maybe 200 odd but thanks for the info

Thanks Dean, you obviously do a great job for your club, top info. The Belle Vue Bar it is then.

Wow..... What club official of ours comes on a forum like that, "take a bow son"

Hello everyone

or 2 pints for £6!

http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/documents/drfc-awaysupporterguide110-1142548.pdf

If you have any questions then please get in touch the email address is supporterliaison@doncasterroversfc.co.uk . Or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you on Wednesday and that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Nice one for coming on here. But 2 pints for £6 ???? How can that be a special offer? I thought beer was still £1 a pint up North!

Nice one for coming on here. But 2 pints for £6 ???? How can that be a special offer? I thought beer was still £1 a pint up North!

I wish it was! If it was still only £1 a pint there is no way I would have managed to write all that!!!!

Great work Dean, would you say hi to Ryan for me, please?

Ryan has been keeping an eye on this forum but I will pass the message on.

Hope you are all looking forward to your visit to the Keepmoat tonight! Hope you all have a safe & enjoyable journey. If you see me outside the stadium before the game please come and say hello. I would like to know your feedback on your visit and on this post.

See you all tonight

Dean

Back