• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DRFC_SLO

Hello everyone

First can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

On Saturday the Southend fans will be allocated our North Stand, which holds around 3300 fans. If you travel without a ticket, you will be able to purchase these from our 'Club Doncaster Academy' which is located next to the away end. Myself and the stewards will be able to direct you if you need help.

Parking is available at the stadium in car park 3 at the price of £5. Disabled parking spaces can be booked through the clubs Box Office by calling 01302 762576.

Once you have arrived at the Keepmoat there will be food and drink available in the ground. If you would like a drink and a bite to eat before you enter the ground, then the away fans are welcome in the Belle Vue Bar (named after our former ground) which is located at the West Stand. Where you can try our very own Doncaster Rovers beer! Also known as Rovers1879.

Below is a link to our away fans guide that was produced by the club with information regarding the Keepmoat and the surrounding areas. If you have time it is well worth a read.
https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/fans/away-fans/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk . Or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you on Saturday and that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Hello everyone

First can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer at Southend United. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the home of football Roots Hall.

On Saturday away fans will be allocated our North Stand, which holds around 2000 fans. Plenty of space for 50 northern nutcases to stretch out, as long as you're no taller than 4ft.

If you travel without a ticket, then you won't be eligible for a refund when the Roots Hall pitch is frozen during April. If the game does go ahead, then these are the things that are(n't) available for visiting fans:
- No food and drink facilities
- A wall to **** on
- No hand washing facilities
- No leg room
- Any last minute penalties that you are given, will be saved
- A leaky roof
- The novelty of seeing fans watching a game from the window of a flat
- No parking
- No accessibility for disabled fans
- PG-rated gun celebrations from our striker
- 13-year old virgins giving you the W gesture before setting off a pyro

ENJOY YOUR VISIT!

Great stuff, Dean.

Really appreciated.

Thanks mate. :thumbsup:

That 'away fans guide' PDF is quite superb.

Hello everyone

First can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer at Southend United. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the home of football Roots Hall.

On Saturday away fans will be allocated our North Stand, which holds around 2000 fans. Plenty of space for 50 northern nutcases to stretch out, as long as you're no taller than 4ft.

If you travel without a ticket, then you won't be eligible for a refund when the Roots Hall pitch is frozen during April. If the game does go ahead, then these are the things that are(n't) available for visiting fans:
- No food and drink facilities
- A wall to **** on
- No hand washing facilities
- No leg room
- Any last minute penalties that you are given, will be saved
- A leaky roof
- The novelty of seeing fans watching a game from the window of a flat
- No parking
- No accessibility for disabled fans
- PG-rated gun celebrations from our striker
- 13-year old virgins giving you the W gesture before setting off a pyro

ENJOY YOUR VISIT!
you forgot the onions.....

Hello everyone

First can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

On Saturday the Southend fans will be allocated our North Stand, which holds around 3300 fans. If you travel without a ticket, you will be able to purchase these from our 'Club Doncaster Academy' which is located next to the away end. Myself and the stewards will be able to direct you if you need help.

Parking is available at the stadium in car park 3 at the price of £5. Disabled parking spaces can be booked through the clubs Box Office by calling 01302 762576.

Once you have arrived at the Keepmoat there will be food and drink available in the ground. If you would like a drink and a bite to eat before you enter the ground, then the away fans are welcome in the Belle Vue Bar (named after our former ground) which is located at the West Stand. Where you can try our very own Doncaster Rovers beer! Also known as Rovers1879.

Below is a link to our away fans guide that was produced by the club with information regarding the Keepmoat and the surrounding areas. If you have time it is well worth a read.
https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/fans/away-fans/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk . Or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time, I hope to see you on Saturday and that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Excellent!

Much appreciated and apologies for some of the comments that our so called 'hilarious' supporters made when you posted this on FaceBook as well - though can't find that post now.

Im glad the information is useful. If you have any other questions please get in touch!

Much appreciated and apologies for some of the comments that our so called 'hilarious' supporters made when you posted this on FaceBook as well - though can't find that post now.

I can’t find it either. It’s either been deleted or I have been blocked. I will try and post it again. Don’t worry about the comments I have had a lot worse.

Im glad the information is useful. If you have any other questions please get in touch!

I can’t find it either. It’s either been deleted or I have been blocked. I will try and post it again. Don’t worry about the comments I have had a lot worse.

Good point, but I think Stan Collymore holds that record!

I think Pancake, of Bury fame, managed a shed full as well a few seasons back.

Does anyone know who the Southend SLO is? I have tried emailing a few people and have not received a response.

Back