• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doncaster Rovers Information

DRFC_SLO

Hello everyone

First, can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

Below you will find our first-time fan / away fan video guide to the Keepmoat Stadium. In this video, you will find information on where to purchase tickets, information on where you can grab a bite to eat and a drink before and after the game and much more. If you can spare a few minutes it is well worth a watch!

Alternatively, below is a link to the PDF version.

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/sit ... _guide.pdf

In the away end you will find the ‘Family Section’. Here you will find members of our Foundation staff holding themed skill tests where prizes can be won, a face painter will be available as well as a games console for the young fans to show off their FIFA skills.

If young fans arrive before 19:00, there is a chance they could be selected to take part in a moment of magic; this is where the young fan and their guardian will have the opportunity to watch the players warm-up from the away dugout.

If you are wanting to bring any flags or banners with you, below is a link to our flag guidance:

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/new ... -stadium-/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Hello everyone

First, can I introduce myself I am the Supporter Liaison Officer (SLO) at Doncaster Rovers. I am here just to post a quick message and some information regarding your visit to the Keepmoat Stadium.

Below you will find our first-time fan / away fan video guide to the Keepmoat Stadium. In this video, you will find information on where to purchase tickets, information on where you can grab a bite to eat and a drink before and after the game and much more. If you can spare a few minutes it is well worth a watch!

Alternatively, below is a link to the PDF version.

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/sit ... _guide.pdf

In the away end you will find the ‘Family Section’. Here you will find members of our Foundation staff holding themed skill tests where prizes can be won, a face painter will be available as well as a games console for the young fans to show off their FIFA skills.

If young fans arrive before 19:00, there is a chance they could be selected to take part in a moment of magic; this is where the young fan and their guardian will have the opportunity to watch the players warm-up from the away dugout.

If you are wanting to bring any flags or banners with you, below is a link to our flag guidance:

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/new ... -stadium-/

If you have any questions then please leave a comment, my email address is dean.medcalf@clubdoncaster.co.uk or you can tweet me at @drfc_away.

Thank you for your time and I hope that you all have a safe journey.

Kind Regards
Dean Medcalf
Supporter Liaison Officer
Doncaster Rovers FC

Thanks Dean,

Will the turnstiles be manned should any of us want to leave before half time?

Back