• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
The Shrimpers team for the away trip to Doncaster Rovers.

Oxley, Bwomono, Ferdinand, Kyprianou, Timlin, Wright, Leonard, Wordsworth, McLaughlin, Cox, Ranger

eJWMJp.jpg

There's three players in that back four I would pick him ahead of

That might be so, but there's 3 reasons why he hasn't got the nod before them, we're winning. You don't change a winning team and we haven't lost in 3 games..

I think Harry Toffolo has the best name though.

LOL, I was just going to post that, as well! .. Sounds like one of those long lost chocolate bars on the other thread! :smile::cool:

That might be so, but there's 3 reasons why he hasn't got the nod before them, we're winning. You don't change a winning team and we haven't lost in 3 games..

Apart from the fact that the team is changed from last week.

There's three players in that back four I would pick him ahead of

I think he's too slow to be effective as a full back anymore, any McGlashan type winger would leave him in the dust, he should be ahead of Ferdinand though.

You will win today, unless you have a bad day at the office and Rovers play to their very best. You have a winning momentum, we have a losing momentum, suggests only one outcome, an away win.

You will win today, unless you have a bad day at the office and Rovers play to their very best. You have a winning momentum, we have a losing momentum, suggests only one outcome, an away win.

We started the season crap like we do every season, but we're picking up again and our injuries are coming back. We seem to do it every season. We are on form and when you look at our squad and first team we're able to put out, I'd hope we'd get something from this game.

Know it all

LOL :smile:

FWIW, I'd probably pick the side PB did anyway.

Only slight concern with inexperience at RB, is that Ferdy is playing that side and we've been caught out twice with long balls between him and Demi, so it's a toss up between experience and pace, there.

Back