• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Southend United 28th January 2020 7:45pm

What's your starting 11 for Tuesday and what do you think the result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Large

A bit of a wait for our next game until Tuesday week which may help the likes of Dieng recover from injury. By then we should also know more about Humphrys illness. Doncaster are currently 9th in the FL1 table so this should be a real test of our new found resiliance. For those not planning to attend the game it can be watched on iFollow if you cough up your tenner.

So, plenty of time to think about what your starting 11 will be and then the result, plus anything else pre-match which comes to mind.

1.gif

Where will Stephen Humphrys be by then and no problems if Dieng is injured we can call up Liam Ridgewell!!

Oxley
Bwomono, Kiernan, Dieng/Milligan, White
Goodship, Demetriou, Mantom, McLaughlin
Hopper, Kelman

I’m going to this one with a overnight stay booked, can’t wait, be surprised if more than 300 made this trip.

SOUTHEND United boss Sol Campbell believes Richard Taylor has a bright future in the game - despite his omission from the Shrimpers squad.

More...

Oxley

Bwomono Campbell Hreidarsson Deing White

Demitriou Mantom McGlaughlin

Cole Kelman

:Smile:

As it stands:

Oxley
Bwomono, White, Dieng, Milligan, McLaughlin
Demetriou, Hutchinson, Mantom
Goodship, Kelman

Although I expect (or desperately hope) at least one new centre back, one new left back and a striker to sign by then.

Already feels like a new start - a bit daunting taking on the side that’s already beaten us 7-1 at home. I think Sam Barratt will start.

Back