• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Southend United

The corner that lead to the goal should have been a goal kick. As should 2 more corners after that. We nearly scored 2 own goals.

Having said that they have put good balls in the box whilst we want to over pass. Hart should have closed down quicker for their goal and some one should have been much tighter on their main striker.

I've just watched the goal again and JW is nearest and that wasn't very near! A free header really.

We've not been terrible the first half, just lacking creativity. We're finding space down our left, but the crosses have been awful. Humphry's is putting in a shift, just hope he gets better service the 2nd half.

The corner that lead to the goal should have been a goal kick. As should 2 more corners after that. We nearly scored 2 own goals.

Having said that they have put good balls in the box whilst we want to over pass. Hart should have closed down quicker for their goal and some one should have been much tighter on their main striker.

This seems to be a big problem this season!

Bishop’s having another good game here. In the side completely by merit now

It tells me Lennon isn’t ready and is in the squad for everyone’s morale and to give the appearance of a little more strength in nos

Really hate to say it, but I don’t rate Hart at all. Doesn’t threaten going forward and looks like a liability defensively

I just don’t understand why you’d play cox on the left unless you really really have to....but tonight they didn’t have to at all

A cross from our left and White gets beaten to it feels like half the goals we’ve conceded this season.

Can’t wait until Lennon is fit and we have a centre-half who attacks crosses.

I’ve seen Lennon attack more crosses than any other centrehalf for us this season which is worrying when he’s only played less than 180 minutes!

Back