• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Doncaster Rovers vs Southend United

I have this down at the bookies for 4-0. Took a leaf out of Aussie cricketers who regularly take a punt against themselves as some sort of consolation.

Uselsss from Hart and Turner. In a relegation fight and some of these look like they couldn’t give the slightest ****

I wasn’t expecting anything out of this game, we never do well here but this performance has been pathetic. Where is the fighting spirit we saw on Saturday?

Taking Klass off so questionable.
Kightly not touched the ball since coming on.
McLaughlin not touched the ball in second half.
Dieng sooooooooo relaxed he forgets to breath.

Can’t get the ball to any of our creative players since taking Klass off. So pointless taking him off. Just play him for 90. Why why why why why take him off.

The most consistent thing we do as a club is let goals in against this mob.

Fair to everyone who went.

It's alright that because according to some Chris Powell has a good a record as webby!!!

Sorry Chris. Great player but it just isn't working mate. We are clueless in every department. So weak at the back and we are managed by a former international defender!

I don’t know if I can bring myself to watch on Sky Saturday!

Stick Wabo on. If he’s as desperate for a chance as he says then he might actually look like he cares

Yep. Our most intelligent and probably our best player in our squad playing out of position. Makes sense...

I hear/read this a lot.

If he’s such an intelligent player shouldn’t he be able to adjust to a slightly different role? Isn’t that what being an intelligent player is about? If you were to ask any player to play a slightly different role to their normal one, the one it’d make most sense to ask would surely be the intelligent player.

We are so weak.

There is no bite in the middle. No conviction going forward and no desire at the back.

Donny have everything we unfortunately lack and just shows the gulf in quality between us and where we want to be this year.

We could be in trouble come April.

Back