• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doncaster sacrifices

shrimperton

Manager
I wonder who else has sacrificed the wrath of work or their missus for the good of SUFC by going to Donny!!

I personally am in trouble with the wife, cos the kitchen i am fitting for her is not finished and looks like an iraqi bomb site, so hence i am leaving her with no running water and electric in the kitchen, but **** it southend are playing so grab yourself a kfc love, and watch the telly and i will see you saturday night!!!

Well my missus is pregnant and the due date is May the 16th, the date that also happens to be our wedding anniversary.

Looks like a job for Sky+.

I wonder who else has sacrificed the wrath of work or their missus for the good of SUFC by going to Donny!!

I personally am in trouble with the wife, cos the kitchen i am fitting for her is not finished and looks like an iraqi bomb site, so hence i am leaving her with no running water and electric in the kitchen, but **** it southend are playing so grab yourself a kfc love, and watch the telly and i will see you saturday night!!!
Quite right,ive got loads of ironing to do,but ive told the wife i will do it when i want to, lay it on line,be assertive

I'm lucky that the wife has her mate coming round Friday which will result in both of them quaffing wine and getting on my nerves. Simple solution really, they bore for Britain, I go to Donny.

I've had the whole 'you've got University' rubbish from my Mum all week. Annoys the hell out of me.
I wouldn't miss this for the world, and considering that all my assignments are due in today, i've got nothing to do tomorrow at Uni. Might as well bunk it off.

Work aint a prob as friday is half day anyway .. my sacrifice is that BLUEBLOOD Junior comes to stay with me at the weekends, he is gonna go to my neighbours instead and i'll see him Saturday morning, i will miss him of course but priorities have to be met :)

i'm only a twenty minute train-ride from donny.. but am still finishing early to get wrecked!

Unfortunately my love of SUFC is well documented in the office here and I'm the only one in on tech support tomorrow so there is no chance of me getting there if I want to keep my job :(

Unfortunately my love of SUFC is well documented in the office here and I'm the only one in on tech support tomorrow so there is no chance of me getting there if I want to keep my job :(

just set up an auto-reply to tell them to switch it off and on again, job done!

Dont worry about your job, theres plenty more in this great country we live in or theres also the dole office for loads of free money and free housing and football tickets and free transport.

Just one qualifying question Mr Benedict?

Are you an immigrant

Your not, stay and work and pay for all the above then :stunned:

Well I have put in extra hours this week ie starting early and staying late so that I can take a half day tomorrow.
Want to be on the road by 1pm.
However, due to my job I will be having to take my work phone with me in case.
Just hope I do not have any urgent calls that require immediate attention as once I am on the road I have no intentions of returning back.

Well I'm a lucky so and so,

My wife is brilliant, she will drive me and DtS to the coach pick up point and if we need it she will pick us up at 2.30 if she has to.

Work, they know that for any evening game its in my contract (almost) that I leave an hour early, for the play off away game I booked two days off not knowing if it was Forest/Carlisle/Donny on Thursday or Friday, and they just sort of asumed I'd been useless at work ( as usual) on Mon to Wed because my mind was else where.

Life for me is good.

Back