• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't Believe it for a minute..........but

i saw Dorian on a golf course this morning and... blah blah blah

According to Jerve on 606 and l'equipe, he is off to France:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A59489239

Shame, but couldn't see it happening to be honest.....As good as it would be!

You just couldn't let us dream for a bit longer could you!

Mods, can you please delete the above post & lets get back to hearing of sightings of DD wearing his new SUFC shirt whilst stuffing doughnuts on the seafront..

Cruel to be kind is often the way forward. Plenty more fish in the sea as my old dear used to tell me....

Cruel to be kind is often the way forward. Plenty more fish in the sea as my old dear used to tell me....

But they have to be in the right plaice at the right time, not just our sole option. And they have to be free, we can't afford COD.

Come on Ron, dont leave us floundering. I've haddock up to here. I know you're a dab hand at this.

True, us fans are between a rock and a hard plaice here. We're skating on thin ice in terms of the squad and I'd rather not see us become minnows.

True, us fans are between a rock and a hard plaice here. We're skating on thin ice in terms of the squad and I'd rather not see us become minnows.

shouldn't that be the squid ?

Don't worry, eel sort things out.

According to "Uncle Ron" Tilly as mentoned about new signing but I think our chairmain is hard of Herring.There was talk of our new signing being called "Kipper harris but he turned out to be two faced and gutless so we sent him back to Sardineia where we got him from.

could be that we were gonna get him on loan but now its a permanent deal, harry has been told he has got to trim the squad, dorian could well be one on his way out

Can't see him coming here permanently now.
We wouldn't be able much, especially compared to the likes of Villareal and Ajax.
He may have loved his time here but a loan deal is the best we can hope for.
If M'Voto will be back that might affect any potential deal with Dorian...

If we got Dorian back I honestly think we could start to dream of a top half to play-off position finish. Him and Barrett at CB, Franno at RB and Herd at LB wouldn't be far from one of the better defences surely? (Maybe excluding Herd, not criticising).

If we can get a solid backline then I'm sure Barnard will get enough goals to win us games. Still, we do need another striker in on loan, what kind of striker though, I'm not sure. Perhaps a target man, but if Tilson wanted that then surely Revell would be in his plans. Or maybe he intends to stick with giving Walker a chance.

There's something about Walker. Whenever I was let down by a player before (Harrold, Paynter etc.) I was almost resigned to the fact they would never come good. But I just have the feeling Walker could still be a good player. We have seen it on occasions (Orient away last year).

Dorian in, Barney back, no debt and no transfer embargo. Things are looking brighter and we can start looking back up the table.
Think i would prefer herd to francis after watching saturdays game

Back