• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't Believe it for a minute..........but

Would love that to be true, but I think its a typo unfortunately.

Sorry if I've sent people off on a wild goose chase searching for the original article. My mistake, it's on 'Football Forums League One' and not 606 as I previously stated.....I've had a heavy week! Doesn't of course change the story.......we can but dream!
Don't know why the poster 'Dance there' has the tfc badge for his Avatar?

Last edited:
The last i heard Spurs would not loan him out as he refused to sign a new contract, clearly they are trying to push him into signing so they can get some cash for him in January, i think his contract runs out at the end of this season or next, but we can dream i suppose. UTB

Sorry I would give Dorian a ring personally but unfortunately he goes to bed early!

Well if you have time to give him a quick call in the morning, please remind him that we are all keeping our fingers crossed that he's coming back to rescue us again.

Would almost be as good news as avoiding administration !

If we got Dorian back I honestly think we could start to dream of a top half to play-off position finish. Him and Barrett at CB, Franno at RB and Herd at LB wouldn't be far from one of the better defences surely? (Maybe excluding Herd, not criticising).

If we can get a solid backline then I'm sure Barnard will get enough goals to win us games. Still, we do need another striker in on loan, what kind of striker though, I'm not sure. Perhaps a target man, but if Tilson wanted that then surely Revell would be in his plans. Or maybe he intends to stick with giving Walker a chance.

There's something about Walker. Whenever I was let down by a player before (Harrold, Paynter etc.) I was almost resigned to the fact they would never come good. But I just have the feeling Walker could still be a good player. We have seen it on occasions (Orient away last year).

Dorian in, Barney back, no debt and no transfer embargo. Things are looking brighter and we can start looking back up the table.

Well, if it is true surely we will see his mug shot on the OS very soon...

FWIW I think it is just a typo.

Back