• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CHEMICO FC

Manager
I was speaking to man in the ticket shop at Morcombe today.
He said done come of the M6 at Lancaster other wise you will be in long delays as there doing a new By pass there.
He actually said Accrington fc Came he the other week and the coaches got to the ground at Half time and a lot of supporters turned round apparently.

He said go on further up the M6 and come of at Junction 35 and come back on the A6 via the bay other wise you may not get to the Game on time.:omg::smile:

Don't forget those who are travling by car and coach this from the man in the mocombe ticket office.

Last edited:
I was speaking to man in the ticket shop at Morcombe today.
He said done come of the M6 at Lancaster other wise you will be in long delays as there doing a new By pass there.
He actually said Accrington fc Came he the other week and the coaches got to the ground at Half time and a lot of supporters turned round apparently.

He said go on further up the M6 and come of at Junction 35 and come back on the A6 via the bay other wise you may not get to the Game on time.:omg::smile:

I presume this applies to the journey back too?

I Was in Morecambe a couple of weeks ago, and the traffic is ok coming back. But would advise going up to the next junction on the way, signposted Morecambe/Carnforth.

its also the carnival so the coast road coming in could be blocked too - sounds as though it could be bad whatever way you come in!

Just looking at the route for tomorrow what is the actual alternative? Coming off at Lancaster looks like the only option.

But don't you still have to go through all the traffic to get there or is the problem after you come off at junction 34?

i think coming off at J34 is where there is problems, so been advised to go onto J35. Because of the carnival could well be chaos everywhere though so who knows!

It absolutely amazes me that Blackpool are playing at home at the same time, and Morecambe carnival will be running. Can you imagine Essex Police's reaction if they were told to have the Carnival and one match on at the same time, let alone two!

There building a new bypass is the problem as ive said the accrinton coaches got there at half time and some people turn back andnever went to the game, I was told by a man from the ticket office at morcombe

Back