• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewhelk

Banned
obvioulsy at my age, computers are all new to me, and when Myself and Marge got our first PC this was the first place I wanted to come, so how am I doing people ?? how am I getting on??

obvioulsy at my age, computers are all new to me, and when Myself and Marge got our first PC this was the first place I wanted to come, so how am I doing people ?? how am I getting on??

You have made 65 posts so I would say well done so far:smile:

is taht about right?? or am I not postying enough? thats whats worrying me?? I dont want nor have I ever been an interfearing old baffooon

If you are not an interfering old buffoon you should'nt be on shrimperzone. Anyway just post what you think unless of course its admiration for Ron otherwise you are on your own pal!

If you are not an interfering old buffoon you should'nt be on shrimperzone. Anyway just post what you think unless of course its admiration for Ron otherwise you are on your own pal!

There is an old buffoons club on the zone,see Cricko for details he's the chairman. lol

I choose not to comment. Oh look I did.

Listen young man, I havent come hear for trouble, ive told you politely before, stop trying to harras me, I havent done anything to you, I neither know you, or my wife says she doesnt know you? I tried to stop an argument between you and anotehr poster,and now this is how you react with your vile twisted hatred of anything I say and do?? this is a forum and I choose to use it, I am sorry you seem to have this seething hatred of me, all I tried to do was defend both parties I may be 74 but id still give you a hell of beating young man you makr my words

Listen young man, I havent come hear for trouble, ive told you politely before, stop trying to harras me, I havent done anything to you, I neither know you, or my wife says she doesnt know you? I tried to stop an argument between you and anotehr poster,and now this is how you react with your vile twisted hatred of anything I say and do?? this is a forum and I choose to use it, I am sorry you seem to have this seething hatred of me, all I tried to do was defend both parties I may be 74 but id still give you a hell of beating young man you makr my words

Post of the year!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back