• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dorking ticket

BlueArmy1906

Adult dorking ticket for sale for Tuesday night drop me a PM if anyone wants and I’ll email it across. £15

Anyone got any tickets for tomorrow they are willing to donate to a family who is struggling and would love to go tommorow

Am I missing something.

We were allocated 1200 initially and have only sold around 600 odd. Surely getting a ticket should be easy, should it not?

Am I missing something.

We were allocated 1200 initially and have only sold around 600 odd. Surely getting a ticket should be easy, should it not?
Yes. And the club weirdly said “close to sell out” but we have sold less than half the allocation…

Back