• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Dover Athletic 1-0 Southend United

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
Post your ratings here! Time to let the players know just how **** they truly are - don’t hold back or be ‘generous’. Give the gits both barrels.

Confirmed; worst side ever to pull on the Southend shirt. Total embarrassment and if they don't blush when they get this months' pay cheque......:Scared:

Can’t even be remotely bothered to give proper ratings.

Shaughnessy - dog ****
Lennon - even ****ing worse than Shaughnessy
Ralph - player of the season at Dundee? Christ. How **** are Dundee?
Midfield - gutless
Strikers - were they even on the pitch?

Sack as many of them as possible as soon as possible. The amount of money I’ve spent this season watching this absolute embarrassment of an excuse of players. They should be ashamed. We’re a joke of a club and they’re nicking a good living off us.

A new low in a season full of lows. As embarrassing as the result is, is anyone really surprised? This squad is rotten. Absolutely rotten. The sooner the majority of them **** off the better.

Great news ... good stuff.

1/ I did NOT go to the game

2/ no diversion from the league now

At least Campbell was consistent, same rubbish as we have had for the last 18 months. Perhaps he has a cunning plan to make us even worse than we already have been, as there seemed less of a plan than usual.

Post your ratings here! Time to let the players know just how **** they truly are - don’t hold back or be ‘generous’. Give the gits both barrels.

Bish 3
Elvis 3 - worst game I have seen him play
Ralph 4
Lennon 2
Shaughnessy 3
Dienf 6 MoM
Hamilton 2
Hutch 3
Macca 3
Goodship 2
Hopper 4

Worse than Dons and Rochdale.

I really don’t understand the tactics today.

Away at non league Dover and we set up 5 at the back with a winger and a number 10 playing CM. Why not go 442, man for man, and attempt to control the midfield? There was such little pressure on Dover they just had time to turn and pick a pass. Elvis and Ralph isolated on the wings as they were at Sunderland 8 days ago.

Add to that the fact we have no play it’s ****. Not once did we build an attack we are lumping it hoping for a knock down and some luck.

The worst I’ve seen in 20 years of being a fan.

woeful, our we didn't look like scoring and there was never any confidence we were going to win.

Sol needs to stop the bus on the way home, grab a crate of beers and get the players to talk about what is wrong because they just don't look like they enjoy being on the pitch together.

I do have no idea what Goodship does all game..

Lennon is physically shot

very optimistic going forward ..... clean sheet after 80 mins

This season is a right off now. The campaign to stay in the football league has got to start NOW. We've got to build from scratch for next year in L2.

Absolute rubbish. Signings made by Powell (in the main) and Bond absolutely have made team worse than what we had. Don't remember us testing their GK. Massive clearout needed both in January and summer.

woeful, our we didn't look like scoring and there was never any confidence we were going to win.

Sol needs to stop the bus on the way home, grab a crate of beers and get the players to talk about what is wrong because they just don't look like they enjoy being on the pitch together.
With this group of players the offy would have shut one minute before they arrive.

Glad I didn’t bother! Feel really sorry for those who did.

I echo the fans who went to the games chant none of those ****s are fit to wear the shirt! **** off out of my club you gutless bunch of dossers.

We will be relegated this season and at the moment I see nothing to suggest we won't get relegated next year as well. January and the summer transfer windows are crucial just to stabilise the freefall forget any bounce back next year we just need to stop the rot! I would take middle table in league 2 next year as an improvement!

Absolute disgrace , the players should think about new careers .
The most gutless Southend Team I have ever seen.
As a 20 year season ticket holder can't see me going for a while.

This squad is basically just not good enough, a complete lack of quality. We are suffering because of some awful signings. Today's game was full of mistakes, constant misplaced passing, mistimed challenges, Noone capable of taking the ball past an opponent, poor shooting ability, the list is endless, what a complete mess this is, really depressing.

Play the youth team for the rest of the season at least they care

Back