• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dover away tickets

shrimperjon

President
Just got tickets for Aldershot and Woking away but can’t see any details for Dover. Anyone seen something I’ve missed? Would have thought we would take a good following to all of these so surely Dover will be advanced ticket sales

Anyone think this may be an issue with turning up on the day? Want to go and probably drive down but worried about not getting in? Surely 2000 is plenty

Anyone think this may be an issue with turning up on the day? Want to go and probably drive down but worried about not getting in? Surely 2000 is plenty
We won’t take 2,000. No issues there.

But I do imagine 1,000 is not out of the question, especially if we get a result at Aldershot.

So could be quite busy getting in at the turnstiles. Arrive early I guess.

Win at aldershot and that will be 4 on the bounce with an away game at the whipping Boys.

I would expect around 1200-1500 on the day, but I have been caught out and surprised by away support levels before.

Win at aldershot and that will be 4 on the bounce with an away game at the whipping Boys.

I would expect around 1200-1500 on the day, but I have been caught out and surprised by away support levels before.
Yeah it's always tough to call

I can’t see us getting a result at Aldershot …they are bang in form…but might head down to this one

I can’t see us getting a result at Aldershot …they are bang in form…but might head down to this one

They were bang in form - they had Corie Andrews on loan from Wimbledon who has scored 9 of their goals - he got called back and sent to Col U. They haven’t won since.

They were bang in form - they had Corie Andrews on loan from Wimbledon who has scored 9 of their goals - he got called back and sent to Col U. They haven’t won since.
Also, if you look at their recent results it looks somewhat similar to the results we had this time of year under MM. They're not losing by many, drawing a few too, but the goals have dried up. Tight games with the odd goal either way.

It is definitely one of the harder matches we've played recently, but we can't fear Aldershot. They should be fearing us at the moment. I wouldn't be disappointed with a draw to keep the unbeaten run going.

Back