• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Downloading Clips from BW

A Century United

Firewalking for HD
A quick technical query about Blues World - I am trying to watch the GWR highlights, and despite having an excellent broadband connection, it is like watching a slow slide show. I would like to download the clip, as you are supposed (and advised) to do for Blues World, but I cannot find any way to download it - I can't even find the extended highlights homepage. Am I being thick, and how do you do it?

:confused:

I would have thought that you couldn't due to copyright issues... I understand there are way to download YouTube clips, so perhaps Google that and you may find your answer. Perhaps the reason for the slow refresh is that so many people are also watching the clips

You can download clips - they come with a license that prevents them being used on other computers. They've changed the layout since I last used BW though so I've no idea how to download them now.

If you go to the help section on BW, it actually encourages you to download the clips to get around the issues I am having with a basically unwatcheable product if it is streamed. It is just on the Extended Highlights that I can't find a) the extended highlights homepage to watch last seasons EH's, and when taken straight to the clip as I am for the GWR highlights there seems to be no way to download them. I came back to BW not least for the Extended highlights, and if I can't watch them I shall be ofski!

:(

Mine wouldn't run properly in high resolution (our whatever they call it) but was fine when I selected the Med version.

The "High" choice is indeed ****ing awful, even on quick broadband, which is pretty ridiculous. That means you have to watch a much smaller picture on the "Low" setting. :( Would be nice if it was sorted before the new season starts.

As a side note re Blues World, I upgraded to the latest Media Player a little while back and Blues World wouldn't work with it, it would just crash the IE. I think others had the same problem? I'm looking to get a new PC, which will have Vista on it, does Blues World work with the version of Media Player in this can anyone tell me? Ta.;)

Back