• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dream Come True

Hammo

Right the question...

Do dreams come true?

I've had some notable dreams - an earth moving experience with Kat and Zoe from Eastenders quite a few years ago to playing in a world cup final that was held in a school dinner tray and everyone as pea like size and scoring the winning goal.

So it got me thinking have I actually had any dreams that have ever come and true. Obviously I cannot kiss and tell about Kat and Zoe unless I receive the appropriate sum of money but I honestly think the answer is NO I have never had a dream come true.

How about you?

Please share your experiences...

Yes i have, seeing west ham relegated.

I support West Ham and Southend. If any of you think that I can't do both then that is your perogative. I grew up in and around West Ham fans and am West Ham at heart. I went to school in Southend and have supported them since Royce was in goal. I for a couple of years went to all home games then started going to quite a few away games before I went off to University.

On this note - I sat in the away end at Upton Park when West Ham and Southend were drawn out in the League Cup.

I support West Ham and Southend. If any of you think that I can't do both then that is your perogative. I grew up in and around West Ham fans and am West Ham at heart. I went to school in Southend and have supported them since Royce was in goal. I for a couple of years went to all home games then started going to quite a few away games before I went off to University.

On this note - I sat in the away end at Upton Park when West Ham and Southend were drawn out in the League Cup.
Although I hold a massive dislike of Wet Sham, I'll try and let you off.

Welcome to the board.

Back