• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dream loan signings

chapperzUK

It looks like we will sign 2 players as we have loaned out 2 players and we should replace them, but it looks like loans are the only viable option at the time.

I would love to see a CB join and when I say that, the first player that comes into our head is Dorian Dervite.

We will need a LB as Herd can not play every game. I can not think of a suitable LB off the top of my head. A player like Mulgrew or Harding would be amazing.

I don't think that Moussa will be our best option on the left flank as he said he would prefer to play in the middle and usually drifts into the middle because that is where he naturally plays. I think that Hal Robson-Kanu would be a good signing and he has been here before and done the business before.

Thoughts?

Yes, I am trying to be (wait for the dreaded word people) optimistic. :)

If we pulled off a tripe swoop of Daniel Jones, Dorian Dervitte and Freddy Eastwood I'd be in dreamland.

Dream two would be Dorian and Freddy

More realistic... well i cant think of anyone decent who is avaliable who is not already out on loan. Maybe Dorian is a possibility. Considering stuff that had been said about him and spurs lately. More then likely to go to a championship club on loan, or could see a top French team coming in for him.

Back