• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dream Summer Signings

A bit bored are we Freddy? ;)

Signings: Dervite (200-300k), Macheda (season long loan), Harding (free), Robinson (100-200k) & Sawyer (Free).​

Overall cost: 300-500k​

Team

Mildy​

Francis Dervite Barrett Harding​

RightMid Grant McCormack Moussa​

Robinson (Macheda and Laurent rotate)​

Subs (from): Joyce, Herd, JFC, Scannell, Revell

Injury Table: Barnard, Freedman, Betsy, Walker

New Coach: Freedman

Last edited:
Wayne Gray
Wayne Gray Wayne Gray Wayne Gray Wayne Gray

Wayne Gray Wayne Gray Wayne Gray Wayne Gray

Wayne Gray Wayne Gray

U did state Dreeamm!

A few Ian Joyce clones would do the job, he used to play up front you know!

There is a similar thread on a Norwich forum and they are dead certain they are signing Rickie Lambert and Simon Cox, made me laugh!

There's fullback Billy Jones who plays for PNE who used to play for Crewe, and fullback Billy Jones who used to play for Orient who now plays for Crewe. The latter is a realistic signing, and has come on leps and bounds in the six years since we released him (did a Kightley/McLean and dropped down to ome back up sorta-thing). Reckon he'd set you back a 6-figure fee.

Didn't current Crewe Billy Jones score a freekick against us at Roots Hall and is their free kick an penalty taker and is pretty good at them

Noticed WBA released a few fringe players.... Carl Heofkins (i think thats how to spell it).... decent right back maybe worth a shot?

Daniel Sturridge's contract runs out in the summer ;) ..... I'm sure he'll sign for us :D

Didn't current Crewe Billy Jones score a freekick against us at Roots Hall and is their free kick an penalty taker and is pretty good at them

Thats him. Very talented player and think he also scored a worldy the week or two after against BHA. Takes a mean spot kick and i very much doubt he will be with Crewe in L2 next season as he is much better than that!

Kev

Ryan Giggs (he needs a fresh challenge)
Marlon Harewood (would score shed loads at this level)
Darren Purse (a quality experienced centre back)
Robbie Savage (to assist Macca when it all kicks off)

Back