• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Dreams irritate me and frustrate me.

Sometimes I cannot remember dreams and I am left scratching my balding head wondering what or who I was dreaming about.

Other times I remember dreams that are not pleasant and make me question why I had a certain dream.

When I was in my teens I had a dream about the Slater sisters (or mum and daughter as it turned out)

_38283762_zoe150.jpg

Brilliant. At this time I often watched Eastenders because of the decent chicks on show.

But then followed on vivid dreams such a being chased by a big monster:

59924-next_monster.jpg

I was eventually swept up by the big ugly thing and eaten alive. I woke up in a sweat.

Other such dreams led me to playing football for my country in the world cup inside a school dinner tray. Completely weird. But I did score the winning goal and the crowd went mental!

orange_tray430.jpg

realistic? NO!

Then last night before I went to sleep I was thinking about some old school (female) acquaintances as you do before you sleep. Anyway I woke up this morning having dreamt of drilling my scrotum into Carla Brown's backdoors... However, I did not think of her last night and have not thought of her for a few years!

180px-Carla_Brown.jpg

Now that was extremely pleasant!

However, why on earth I get to some of these dreams I don't know!?

There must be a link to subconscious thoughts. But when you know you have had a dream and not remembered it and others are vivid it all gets a bit confusing.

A place to share your thoughts and dreams. Shed some light please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbxsmcT7GOk

Up until a few years ago I used to have a horrible recurring dream that I was in a very old house with hundreds of rooms but that had one room at top with a closed door..Many years ago I opened that door and went in and felt the utmost evil..There was nothing in there just a feeling that I got that it was like hell...I often return to that dream in my sleep but never ever go in that room.

Some say we live on many planes at one time and I would not argue with that as that dream was so real.I have a friend who is convinced he Astral planes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_plane

Awaits Osy's Reply to this ;)

Otherwise I dream of Kylie :)

Can't remember the vast majority of my dreams, but I have dreamt of;

a) Playing for SUFC and scoring. :)
b) Going to a bizarre version Roots Hall and having to try and watch the match through dirty windows or where the pitch is miles away. :(

Can't remember the vast majority of my dreams, but I have dreamt of;

a) Playing for SUFC and scoring. :)
b) Going to a bizarre version Roots Hall and having to try and watch the match through dirty windows or where the pitch is miles away. :(

I had this dream, was so weird as one minute I was eating toast then I looked up and I was taking a 30 yard freekick against Col Ewe. The rest is so strange that you might get me take away by men in white coats .............

I had this dream, was so weird as one minute I was eating toast then I looked up and I was taking a 30 yard freekick against Col Ewe. The rest is so strange that you might get me take away by men in white coats .............

el-profesor-freud.jpg

Tell me about your childhood....... (no don't).

But then followed on vivid dreams such a being chased by a big monster:

59924-next_monster.jpg
Was it that specific monster? If so you've done very well to illustrate your dreams :)

Most of my weird dreams involve flying or levitating in some way.

Was it that specific monster? If so you've done very well to illustrate your dreams :)

Most of my weird dreams involve flying or levitating in some way.

More evidence for Astral Planing...:unsure:

I don't do monsters and that kind of thing in dreams nor even horrifying things. I do have some VERY nice dreams and some very horrible ones, both usually involve people I know, in real situations.

I don't do monsters and that kind of thing in dreams nor even horrifying things. I do have some VERY nice dreams and some very horrible ones, both usually involve people I know, in real situations.

PLEASE do not share them. Only joking, how many involve Macca/TrueBlue/graysblue jr?

I used to have a wierd semi conscious dream where I dreamed I was lying in bed with a pint and a cigarette on the go. I would then wake up and leap out of bed thinking I was going to burn the duvet.

It stopped a couple years after I gave up smoking.

I do have some VERY nice dreams and some very horrible ones, both usually involve people I know, in real situations.

Would they simply be Macca inviting you upstairs and Macca not inviting you upstairs?

Would they simply be Macca inviting you upstairs and Macca not inviting you upstairs?

Sometimes she dreamt about you and Macca going up the stairs to her bedroom ............

Back