• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dreamtime - Your Alternative Careers

Stats

aka Ian Poulter
Right bit of fun after todays ''doom and gloom'' at Northampton.

Firstly if you could be a sports professional, what sport would you chose to be involved in?

Secondly, any other profession you would like to be involved in?

Stats

============================================

Sports Profession - Golfer - Love the sport with a passion, and would love nothing more than to travel the world playing the worlds top courses normally in decent weather.

Other Profession - DJ - Big lover of Trance & Progressive music, huge fan of the likes of Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto & Gareth Emery. Do a bit of mixing myself and the odd event (low scale) here and there. Would like nothing more than to travel the world playing some banging tunes to big crowds arms in the air going mental. A True Euphoria :cool:

Sports - 100m sprint athelete. There's a reason I ran the 100m in 14.37 seconds when I was 15. And I love running in general.

Other - Writer. Novels, screenplays (TV or film), preferably, on the basis of those are the ones I like more than plays or comic books, though I wouldn't mind a dabble in comics.

There's a reason I ran the 100m in 14.37 seconds when I was 15.

You were being chased by Pete Townshend? Only for research purposes, mind...

Sport: Aside from the obvious football, It's either golf or basketball for me. Golf you don't have to be in the upper echelons of fitness for and you can enjoy a few drinks whilst competing, and it's a fantastic sport to be great at. Basketball's one of my "other" sports and top professionals earn annual wages that'd make Premier League footballers claim poverty.

Other: Aside from a move from trade journalism into sports, I think I'd fancy a career as a performance analyst for a Premier League club... That's just watching football, isn't it?

Seriously - I want to be a debt counsellor. So many people are in deep..... I'd love to help, honest I would.

Sport Profession - F1 Driver. Sexy women, amazing locations across the world... get to drive amazing cars very fast.

Other Profession - I genuinely love what I currently do. I suppose if I could do anything, then maybe a Bondi Beach lifeguard would be pretty cool

Sports - Baseball. Just looks like it'd be great fun if you were good enough to be a pro. Other than that to be olympic level at Curling / Bobsleigh / Sailing / Archery would be pretty cool.

Dream Job - Own my own bookshop would be great. Would also like to write my own graphic novels. Or to be radically different and be a ranger in a Californian (or Oregon) national park.

Sports - Tennis, brushing where I brushed away the likes of Sampras and Agassi to be the greatest ever.

Other - Chef. Not a celeb one, plain, honest 3 Michelin starred, 5 restaraunts around the world kinda guy :)

Sport - Cricket.

Other job - Bouncer in Mothercare, failing that cricket writer / author, with the ambition to be as good as the great writers on the game.

Sport - cricketer. It's the one sport above all others that I'd like to be any good at.

Dream job - a full-time member of TMS; it would be simply marvellous.

Sport = Other than obvious footballer I would love to be world class at Tennis.

Job - When the markets are good financial advisor - when the market is not good.....top chef...

Sport - Football without a shadow of doubt. If not, then cricket.

Job - Football scout for a Premiership side. Just 24/7 watching football. Either that or a football pundit where I can slag anyone off.

Back