• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drewe's off

The Swansea boys are coming to town on saturday in the region of 800,looking forward to a good day, have been told we are all heading for the Spread Eagle pub to meet Paul Napper

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Viking @ Oct. 15 2004,14:54)]I'll tell Shurben you said that James.
Oh nuts, I'm for it now
sad.gif

It will be good for Drewe to be at Rubbish & Dustbins for a month.

But I wont be shedding any tears if he decides to stay there!

Thanks for sending us to Cardiff Drewe, shame you couldnt quite find that form in the league aswell. Nevermind, all the best
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Oct. 15 2004,12:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ Oct. 15 2004,13:27)]Drewe was kights mentor.
Does that explain why Kightly hasn't progressed in the last year?

A year ago he was supposedly on the verge of great things, now he is on the verge of being dropped from the bench in favour of TV's very own Terry Alderton.
I'd imagine it has more to do with Kight's having Osgood Schlatters, which means it's painful to run.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 14 2004,20:23)]Best of luck to Drewenaldo, hope he has a fantastic loan spell and comes back to the Hall and in the side. Always gives 100%, is commited to the cause, wins his flick ons, brings others into play and holds the ball up well. Plus he wears sweat bands.
You do know which of our strikers is Drewe yeah?
rock.gif

Seriously though, I've always got the impression that players who give 110% at this level get respect from the fans. Apparently Drewe needed 120%.

I always liked him because of the work rate but in all honesty, if Gray keeps his recent momentum up, Broughton's made the right choice.

I second the "Don't boo Drewe" campaign if he does play against us.

Also, quality poem! Can't believe that didn't get a single other response!!!

Back