• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drewe Broughton

Hooly

Keeper of the Lucky Gherkin⭐
Watching the egg chasing over the last couple of Saturdays in Crete & met a guy who was a physio/personal trainer. He said he'd been doing close season work for a couple of years with some footballers (loose description I know), one being a Drewe who'd played for MK Dons, near where he lived, & now was at Rotherham! Not obviously expecting me to know him.

I said that'd be Donkey Drewe then who trotted around for us & vented my spleen over the infamous "White Boots in Cardiff" incident. Look like a ****er, play like a ****ker.

Neil laughed at this & said that Drewe always rants on at him about footballers wearing stupid coloured boots! :flamer: So needless to say the next session he has with him he'll take the right royal **** out of him & hopefully will be very painful! :punch:

Watching the egg chasing over the last couple of Saturdays in Crete & met a guy who was a physio/personal trainer. He said he'd been doing close season work for a couple of years with some footballers (loose description I know), one being a Drewe who'd played for MK Dons, near where he lived, & now was at Rotherham! Not obviously expecting me to know him.

I said that'd be Donkey Drewe then who trotted around for us & vented my spleen over the infamous "White Boots in Cardiff" incident. Look like a ****er, play like a ****ker.

Neil laughed at this & said that Drewe always rants on at him about footballers wearing stupid coloured boots! :flamer: So needless to say the next session he has with him he'll take the right royal **** out of him & hopefully will be very painful! :punch:

I bet you've forgotten but you seemed to really liked him for a while and took great offence when I labelled him "this season's Graeme Jones" over a pint in the Spread in about 2001. As it turned out he was even worse than Jones....;)

I bet you've forgotten but you seemed to really liked him for a while and took great offence when I labelled him "this season's Graeme Jones" over a pint in the Spread in about 2001. As it turned out he was even worse than Jones....;)
Now that's just telling porkies! As anyone who knows me can testify I've never liked any of our players (Chris Powell excluded). :angel:

As for Drewe & Graeme Jones, I guess they were equally inept but Drewe's pre white boots performances against the A12 scum in the Mickey Mouse cup lifts him several leagues above Jonah.

Back