• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
from the club....
Any 3 bottles of SOL for the price of 2 in all bars on Saturday between 1.30pm and 3.00pm against York City.

Its a start I guess but SUFC have a long way to go till we see offers like at Morecambe if they really want to entice people into the bars before games

deza9asy.jpg

As do you Scott.

Except i'm not there knocking on the door at 11am or whatever time it is!

Dont think he was knocking the spread though!!

Nothing wrong with banging on the door at 11.......plus if we didnt you lot would never get a beer as the landlady would still be in bed :hilarious:

At the new ground (LOL) they should do a similiar thing to Oxford massive beer tent burgers etc. LOADSA MONEY!

Good idea.
Might be even better if we bought a really huge tent and played the games under it too.
think of all the money we'd save building a stadium - and it would have 4 sides !

Good idea.
Might be even better if we bought a really huge tent and played the games under it too.
think of all the money we'd save building a stadium - and it would have 4 sides !

And it would have a roof. No games would be called off. As long as we could close it.

:stunned:

They could get me to drink in the ground before the game quite easily, make draught bitter available in the West Stand bar and I would happily support the club by drinking some.

My personal taste, and I'm not knocking anyone else's tastes, but bottled lager doesn't float my boat I'm afraid.

They could get me to drink in the ground before the game quite easily, make draught bitter available in the West Stand bar and I would happily support the club by drinking some.

My personal taste, and I'm not knocking anyone else's tastes, but bottled lager doesn't float my boat I'm afraid.

yeah you're right.
the choice is poor and think they are missing a trick here.
get some more draught choices ( it doesn't have to be 38 different beers from arounfd the world ) and then do a promotion to get people in.
worth a try imo

Back