• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LITTLEMAN

First XI
driving a work mate back home earlier,mate sees this hitchhiker and says

"stop,i know this fella hes alright"

so i stop,my mate then says

"oops,its not who i thought it was"  

nevermind i thought,id stopped and ill take him as far as im going

he comes to the front passenger window,mate opens window and asks how far hes going

its only a couple of miles so i tell him to get in,he was a big bearded fella with one bag so didnt think he would be much trouble.before getting in he asks if he can sit in the front because he has a bad knee..so my mate gets out and lets him have the front seat

as soon as he sits down i realise he stank of beer  nevermind i thought and carried on

after a few 100yds he looks into his bag,reaches in fiddles about a bit then has a sly look at me and my mate then pulls nothing out and sits back in his chair

he did it a few more times,reached in the bag,had a nervous sly look on him then pulled nothing out..

mate got a bit nervous and asked "whats in the bag mate"

to which he replies "mind your f%&king buisness"

we drive on  

again he does it...reaches in and pulls nothing out

mate asks him again "whats in the bag mate"

to which he again replies "mind your f%&king buisness"

im worried by now and ask him "whats in the bag fella"

he replies again "mind your f%&king buisness"

i pull over and tell him unless he tells us whats in the bag then hes getting out right there,right now

again he replies with "mind your f%&king buisness"

so i turn off the engine,my mate gets out and opens front passenger door and with me pushing and my mate trying to drag him out,we wrestle with the c%&t for a while but manage to get him out,mate runs into the car,locks the door and i get the car started and we speed off

after we got down the road a bit we realised his bag was still in the car
wow.gif

Not bad, didnt get that job I told you about but got offered a booby prize. Gets me off nights and weekends in about 2 weeks so thats better than a cold cup of sick. Might even get a half season ticket at christmas. Lot of bother coming up but apparently im the man for the job, meaning if they offered it to someone else then I would have walked but there you go.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Oct. 18 2005,20:25)]Not bad, didnt get that job I told you about but got offered a booby prize. Gets me off nights and weekends in about 2 weeks so thats better than a cold cup of sick. Might even get a half season ticket at christmas. Lot of bother coming up but apparently im the man for the job, meaning if they offered it to someone else then I would have walked but there you go.
Shame about the job mate, know you wanted the other one, but at least your hours change which will be good. I am thinking of getting a Half one aswell.

What games you got planned ? PM me, you might be interested with something

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Oct. 18 2005,23:50)]Ok this may have gone way over my head but in a Napsterish moment you appear to know something we don't.

What was in the f%&kING bag ? Or have I been a complete **** ?  
cool.gif
I think you will be told to "mind your f%&king buisness"

tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Oct. 19 2005,09:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Oct. 18 2005,23:50)]Ok this may have gone way over my head but in a Napsterish moment you appear to know something we don't.

What was in the f%&kING bag ? Or have I been a complete **** ?  
cool.gif
I think you will be told to "mind your f%&king buisness"

tounge.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Doh ! I think it has just sunk in.

Well it was late last night and I had done yet another 13.5 hour day ! plus three hours travelling.
mad.gif

"Mind your f%&king business " !!

Dave the Shrimper PM'ed me saying, Sorry mate im lost. What was in the bag
laugh.gif

Bit slow Dave
rock.gif

YOU GRASS !!!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif

I did ask if it was his Johnson....!!!!

Last time I PM you in confidence

Back