• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Driving to Northampton

As it stands i will have 2 of my rear seats empty for the drive up to the Sixfields! If anyone is in desperate need of a lift up there and is willing to contribute a small amount of petrol funds (As i have a BMW which is a gas guzzler) Let me know!

Simple answer.

Get a car with less seats
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 13 2004,18:49)]As it stands i will have 2 of my rear seats empty for the drive up to the Sixfields! If anyone is in desperate need of a lift up there and is willing to contribute a small amount of petrol funds (As i have a BMW which is a gas guzzler) Let me know!
Don't trust him... BB! is actually Stan the Man.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 14 2004,11:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BENFLEET BLUE! @ April 13 2004,18:49)]As it stands i will have 2 of my rear seats empty for the drive up to the Sixfields! If anyone is in desperate need of a lift up there and is willing to contribute a small amount of petrol funds (As i have a BMW which is a  gas guzzler) Let me know!
Don't trust him... BB! is actually Stan the Man.
Does he expect to get payment in kind, in the dogging stylee?
ghostface.gif

Did I mention I'm bringing Edith Trousertrout, from Bournemouth's Arthur Askey home for senile and incontinent old ladies, for a day out. BB can dog her all he likes but he'd better bring a plastic sheet!  
ghostface.gif

What's an 'ick up'?
tounge.gif

BB is my brother, so, seeing as he's not online, I'll sms him now and tell him he's got an interested party on the board.

I suppose i could ick you up in southend yes. Not sure what time i am leaving yet (although it will be fairly early so i can consume a couple of beers and perform a small amount of 'dogging' on my passengers once we arrive in Northampton):;): . 3 of us going so we just split the cost 3 ways i guess! It wont be that much anyway.

Trip down memory lane. The earliest shrimper zone message stream I could find. No cheating now but who can remember the result?

This was a 2-2 draw !
I remember this game well as I was interviewed by Anglia News before the game. I have it on VHS somewhere. I was visibly shaking as i spoke. I was banging on about how the whole team played for Tilly etc.

Back