• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drones closing Airports

So doe's anyone know what the latest is re the supposedly Drones causing havoc at Gatwick?.
Are Sussex Police still searching for the culprit/s?. Has the investigation been downgraded?.
Or has a wall of silence been put up, in the hope this scenario will just fade away like fog?.

I think the last part of your sentence kinda answered your own question.

I wonder where they got this idea from?........oh wait. A movie was released in early 2018 recounting the shutting down of Cincinnati airport due to odd sightings made by the public. What was the official news story put out to justify it? Yup, that's it, a large drone :Thumbs up:

Now this movie is a complete work of fiction but..............

I think the last part of your sentence kinda answered your own question.

I wonder where they got this idea from?........oh wait. A movie was released in early 2018 recounting the shutting down of Cincinnati airport due to odd sightings made by the public. What was the official news story put out to justify it? Yup, that's it, a large drone :Thumbs up:

Now this movie is a complete work of fiction but..............
life imitating art, like the Black Mirror episode where the Prime Minister ****s a pig, except the TV version came out before the book on David Cameron...

life imitating art, like the Black Mirror episode where the Prime Minister ****s a pig, except the TV version came out before the book on David Cameron...

And therein lies the problem. I give up. So many people so ready to just accept everything their told. For someone that is supposedly so astute and 'with it' I find your blind ignorance and unwillingness to look beyond the obvious very strange ***

Are you seriously saying it was contact by aliens. Oh BB, you truly have lost it.

No, MK for ****s sake read what I actually write will you. I've said all along and at least three times before on this thread I have no idea what it was. I said in my recent post that the movie was complete fiction.

What I am convinced of however is, now, you ready. I'll say it again. I don't believe we were told the truth. I believe something far far more serious happened that the authorities deemed we shouldn't know about for whatever reason (panic at the airport at one of the busiest times of the year for instance) As I've said before there are many many aspects of the official story that are blatantly untrue or don't hold water and the lack of any kind of investigative follow up or news just adds to the unease.

Now I can perfectly well understand why you prefer to just tow the 'everything we're told is true, they wouldn't lie to us' mantra. It's what years of a subservient media that's beholden to powers with dubious motives have done to great swathes of this country.

Last edited:
Plane departures have now been stopped after a drone was sighted at London Heathrow airport.

It wasn't a drone sighting, this was a sighting of the Met Police helicopter. Someone obviously needs a lesson in what a drone looks and sounds like as opposed to a Eurocopter EC145.

It wasn't a drone sighting, this was a sighting of the Met Police helicopter. Someone obviously needs a lesson in what a drone looks and sounds like as opposed to a Eurocopter EC145.

There was a BBC cameraman and drone specalist who confirmed that it was a drone.

Haha hardly. I would certainly suggest that more than one source be consumed and that blind faith is not attached to every utterance from anywhere. That is not paranoia, it's common sense.

The Lizard People have returned!!!!

One night I was walking along a country road when a bright light dazzled me. The next thing I remember is waking up in a ditch with an odd feeling in my intimate areas and my pants on the wrong way round. They had stolen my thoughts as I couldn't remember a thing!

They are among us be aware people!

Back