• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drones closing Airports

So are you seriously saying that everything that happened rings true and they just ****ed a few things up?
I think it was a mixture of chinese whispers, Intenet rumours and wind-ups and police **** ups. What else was it then?

I think it was a mixture of chinese whispers, Intenet rumours and wind-ups and police **** ups. What else was it then?

I don't know for sure but if you actually look at the facts (which I'm not going to point out to you because your big enough to find them yourself, they were after all in plain sight) none of it actually either adds up or makes sense.

I said on the 26th Dec it's already old news.

All done and dusted now. Nothing to see here. Please move along.

This should have Panorama investigation written all over it, but it won't.
You would expect that thousands of travelers, airport authorities, airlines would want an answer as to what happened. It leads to bigger questions about national security too. The only reason this may get buried is that there are newer and bigger **** ups hogging the news.

You would expect that thousands of travelers, airport authorities, airlines would want an answer as to what happened. It leads to bigger questions about national security too. The only reason this may get buried is that there are newer and bigger **** ups hogging the news.

I don't believe it was a **** up though. Taking everything into account I believe something happened, I don't know what exactly, and the powers that be concocted the drone story in order to not have to expose what was going on. Now you can call that conspiracy hogwash all you like but so many elements of the saga just don't stack up when scrutinised to any degree.

As to everyone wanting answers. They've got them. They've got their 'official' answers. The problem is they're only to happy to accept what they've been told without question time and time again. That's why these kind of things happen and why those with the power know they can and will get away with it.

If you google it, you get all kinds of nonsense popping up about false flags and aliens. :ROFL:

If you google it, you get all kinds of nonsense popping up about false flags and aliens. :ROFL:

That's called 'miss' information. Its been around for years, designed to cloud anyone looking into it and works well...….Obviously

That's called 'miss' information. Its been around for years, designed to cloud anyone looking into it and works well...….Obviously

I'm still waiting for you to pipe up with what it really was. Visitors from Alpha Centuri?

I'm still waiting for you to pipe up with what it really was. Visitors from Alpha Centuri?

Calm down dear. There's dozens more suitable scare stories to be released for you to get stuck into. You know the ones that will never happen, their the only ones they tell you......Like troops on the streets after Brexit. Or no food or medicine in the shops and WW3

Calm down dear. There's dozens more suitable scare stories to be released for you to get stuck into. You know the ones that will never happen, their the only ones they tell you......Like troops on the streets after Brexit. Or no food or medicine in the shops and WW3

So you don't know then.

So you don't know then.

I'm sure you have heard of the Milgram experiments. It proves how easily people are so easily controlled, despite what they all think.

Well similar tests have been done when it comes to the government/military operating false flags or what ever term you prefer......You should look into it, especially the section about what sort of people attack the others that aren't so gullible.

I'm sure you have heard of the Milgram experiments. It proves how easily people are so easily controlled, despite what they all think.

Well similar tests have been done when it comes to the government/military operating false flags or what ever term you prefer......You should look into it, especially the section about what sort of people attack the others that aren't so gullible.
I'm pretty sure MK is asking what you think the drones saga is designed to cover up.

Some gems from Twitter about all this:

“Maybe the drone was in our hearts, all along”
“The real drone was the friends we made along the way”
“I cannot believe that we as a country would convince ourselves of a problem that doesn’t really exist and then take wildly disproportionate and damaging action on a completely false prospectus.”
“I was desperately trying to get a photo of it with my drone. But for the life of me, I couldn’t find the bloody thing anywhere!”

Back