• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Droooooooooo

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Adrian C @ Aug. 03 2004,13:46)]There's a caption competition in there somewhere surely???!!!

tounge.gif
Was it really necessary to "handcuff" us for this photo?
rock.gif

Can we go now? We want a closer look at the Bluebelles!
biggrin.gif

Yep! I'll take the handcuffs off after!
ghostface.gif

Doh!!!

I like they was that your all looking in different directions. Looks like someones got their dick out and everyone has noticed except one.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Aug. 03 2004,15:39)]I like they was that your all looking in different directions. Looks like someones got their dick out and everyone has noticed except one.
biggrin.gif
I had to make them smile somehow
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Aug. 03 2004,16:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 03 2004,13:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miss Rees @ Aug. 03 2004,13:41)]Not looking totally match fit Mr Napster!!!
season hasn't started yet.

wink.gif
With all your injuries it is probably over before it starts.
sad.gif

I'll be back before you know it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 03 2004,16:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Aug. 03 2004,16:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 03 2004,13:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miss Rees @ Aug. 03 2004,13:41)]Not looking totally match fit Mr Napster!!!
season hasn't started yet.

wink.gif
With all your injuries it is probably over before it starts.
sad.gif

I'll be back before you know it
.....and injured shortly afterwards!
wow.gif

Didn't know SUFC and SZFC now had a joint bench.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 03 2004,13:31)]Like Leeboy's T-shirt!

cool.gif

Drroooooo looks v. cheerful; I'm now feeling pretty confident that those Kidderminster rumours the other day were total and utter bollax...

laugh.gif

Matt
That's not a T-shirt, that's a dress!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Adrian C @ Aug. 03 2004,13:46)]There's a caption competition in there somewhere surely???!!!

tounge.gif
Westcliff theatre audition for this years ugly sister roles in panto,alas Drewe has got the part of the back end of the horse,and Tes with his one pace the front end
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 03 2004,13:31)]Like Leeboy's T-shirt!

cool.gif

Drroooooo looks v. cheerful; I'm now feeling pretty confident that those Kidderminster rumours the other day were total and utter bollax...

laugh.gif

Matt
I spoke to Drewe and Kights at the Grays friendly.  He's words, when I told him about the rumours, were "ah, it's f@ckin' bollox.  I never even owned a house in Kidderminster".  He also said he was worried, because he mum uses bothe southendunited.co.uk and shrimperzone to keep up to date on his progress  
tounge.gif
   hope that clears it up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The_Showstoppa15 @ Aug. 03 2004,22:41)] He also said he was worried, because he mum uses bothe southendunited.co.uk and shrimperzone to keep up to date on his progress  
tounge.gif
   hope that clears it up.

In which case I'd just like to point out to Mrs Broughton that my opinions of his son relate to his playing abilities and are nothing personal.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The_Showstoppa15 @ Aug. 03 2004,22:41)]He also said he was worried, because he mum uses bothe southendunited.co.uk and shrimperzone
quality. I think we should change our motto to "the site the players' relatives read"

I think you're all mean to my little Drewey, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Aug. 04 2004,12:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Aug. 04 2004,12:29)]I think you're all mean to my little Drewey, you should be ashamed of yourselves.  
mad.gif
blimey, Drewe's Mum works with Steveh12598745963 !
ssshhhhhh!

Back