• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drop 'Em All!!!

Drop 'Em All!!! - We're ****e ...

• Yes - replace them with traffic cones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - replace them with cornflake boxes

• Yes - replace them with carbonated sugar

• Yes - replace them with large cans of tuna fish

• No - we're fecking 4th, for gawd's sake!

• Total voters
Mike a man after my own heart. Blues fans have always liked a good moan but why oh why don't we celebrate a little when things are going well. And don't get me started on fans who can give a list as long as your arm of Blues players they hate. What did Bing Crosby sing about accentuating the positive?

mad.gif

Great poll. Often takes someone who has slightly distanced themselves from the firing line to bring some common sense to it all. We are 4th and things are looking better than they have for many a year.

I might be tempted to replace them all if the replacements were the the first team squad at Chelsea, but in a real world I am quite pleased and quietly proud of our squad at the moment. Its already been a much better season than the ten preceeding it and I thank the lads for that.

I put tuna. Definitely the best option.

I hate being fourth, it's about bloody time we had another mediocre season.
mad.gif

At least the tuna fish might be edible, which is more than you can say for most of the catering at Roots Hall...

mad.gif

(
tounge.gif
- that was a joke, people; although I reserve the right to moan on a Monday!)

Tilson has got to go in my opinion. He lacks any passion and doesn't give a monkeys about this club it's all pound notes to him.

Just look at his signings which will show you all he hasn't got a clue about anything and in my opinion should be driven out of the town by all. Just look at that Eastwood fella and Benty or Bently or whatever and it just shows how incompetent the man is.

I heard Alvin Martin and Alan Little aren't doing much and i think they would be a dream conbanation.
ghostface.gif

What's that nice Mr. Murphy doing these days? There's a manager who knows a good signing when he sees one!

Couldnt agree more get rid of them all.4th is a disgrace we should be top of the table by 50 points at least by now with a goal difference of + 150, anything else is simply unacceptable, sack the management sack the board sack everybody. If we arent top of the Premier$hite in 3 years i'm not going to renew my season ticket.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Jan. 17 2005,18:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I heard Alvin Martin and Alan Little aren't doing much and i think they would be a dream conbanation.

The latter was just starting to get things right when he was given the boot!
On the pitch he might have been, Scott.  But off the pitch... nope.  Not in the slightest.  He built a squad on wages which would have sent this club to the wall - and that was John Main's fault for letting him do that.

When Main went, the writing was on the wall for Little... since the only solution was to dissassemble the expensively built squad - which Little himself had built.

How would it be fair on a manager to tell him to get rid of the players he'd just brought in? It would place him, effectively, in an untenable situation.

It was a situation which was deeply unfair on Little, since it was a farrago entirely of Main's making.  But there was no choice - he had to go.

sad.gif

Matt

Back