• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I make Coulter spot on because it's only ever liberal men who have done something like that and no conservative has ever done anything like that :rolleyes:

ps Weighs in suggests she has something of substance to add to the debate. I think you may mean "Ann Coulter picks up cheque for filling space"

Polly Filler strikes again ;)

I make Coulter spot on because it's only ever liberal men who have done something like that and no conservative has ever done anything like that :rolleyes:

ps Weighs in suggests she has something of substance to add to the debate. I think you may mean "Ann Coulter picks up cheque for filling space"

Do you have examples of these conservative rapists?

Do you have examples of these conservative rapists?

Not off the top of my head, in the same way that I didn't have examples of liberal rapists, but I'm sure if one was inclined/paid to do so like Coulter, one could come up with a list. The Catholic church is certainly conservative and would probably be a good starting point.

Would my list have to include just rapists, or could I like Coulter, include men who indulged in consensual activities like Clinton and Spitzer, to pad out the list?

Four legs good! Two legs bad!

Presumably Animal Farm is a reference to one of the films Clarence Thomas watched and sexually harrassed Anita Hill about?

Has Berlusconi ever been credibly accused of rape?

The Italian courts seem to think so.

All the broad generalisations that Coulter makes about liberals seem to apply to conservatives as well. Why can't these conservatives keep them hands to themselves and their ****s in their trousers?:zzzzz:

Berlusconi stands accused of paying for sex with a seventeen year old (if she had been eighteen, this would have been fine under Italian law apparently), and then using his presidential powers to cover it up. Pretty shocking stuff, but it's not rape is it?

And Clarence Thomas? Anita Hill followed Thomas from job to job for years, and then decided he was a sex pest during his confirmation hearings. Still no rape allegations though.

Berlusconi stands accused of paying for sex with a seventeen year old (if she had been eighteen, this would have been fine under Italian law apparently), and then using his presidential powers to cover it up. Pretty shocking stuff, but it's not rape is it?

Yes, it is statutory rape.

And Clarence Thomas? Anita Hill followed Thomas from job to job for years, and then decided he was a sex pest during his confirmation hearings. Still no rape allegations though.

OK a quick google search

http://www.forward.com/articles/127126/
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4294182
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Hamilton_(politician)

These conservatives were all accused of rape. Now I have no idea whether they were innocent or not - for all I know the claims could be as much bollocks as that Ann Coulter argument - but then the individual originally in question here has not been found guilty of anything by a court (as opposed to trial by media) so guilt clearly isn't a factor when making these wild, sweeping statements.

That Hamilton one wasn't a wise selection - clicky.

Here's the highlights:

He told the BBC he hoped the sentence would serve as a deterrent to anyone tempted to try to make money by inventing allegations and selling them to the tabloid press.

Neil Hamilton says he believes "justice has been done" after the woman who falsely accused him and his wife of rape was jailed for three years.

That Hamilton one wasn't a wise selection

On the contrary, I chose it to highlight a glaring deficiency in yours/Coulter's argument in that allegations can at times be just allegations and the subject of Coulter's hackery has not been convicted and has only been accused. That does not necessarily equate to guilt.

On the contrary, I chose it to highlight a glaring deficiency in yours/Coulter's argument in that allegations can at times be just allegations and the subject of Coulter's hackery has not been convicted and has only been accused. That does not necessarily equate to guilt.

I would wager my house that DSK's accuser doesn't end up looking at three years in stir.

Back