• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would wager my house that DSK's accuser doesn't end up looking at three years in stir.

Maybe so, but that's not the issue at stake here.

Would you wager your house that DSK ends up looking at rather more than three years though? Neil and Christine Hamilton may be an extreme example, but the point is that not all rape allegations are true and that DSK has only been accused not convicted* of it.

*By a competent court of law, as opposed to by a hack on the grounds that he's a liberal and all liberal men are like that.

Ladbrokes latest betting

2012 French Presidential Election
Nicolas Sarkozy - 6/4
Francois Hollande - 3/1
Dominque Strauss-Kahn - 4/1
Martine Aubry - 4/1
Dominique De Villepin - 16/1
Segolene Royal - 16/1
Marine Le Pen - 16/1

Reckon his odds may have lengthened a bit but he's still probably a shorter price on becoming the next American President, than Lars von Trier is of winning 'La Palme d'Or' at Cannes (If his film is in competition).

So looks like it was a load of hokum. Strauss-Khan released from house arrest and the case is expected to collapse any day.

I would wager my house that DSK's accuser doesn't end up looking at three years in stir.

I would hope, for your sake, that you didn't............homelessness is not a pretty state to be in. The way it is going at the moment I would be amazed if she is not charged and apart from anything else, how many years do you get for embarrassing the name of the NYPD and making them look idiots?

I would hope, for your sake, that you didn't............homelessness is not a pretty state to be in. The way it is going at the moment I would be amazed if she is not charged and apart from anything else, how many years do you get for embarrassing the name of the NYPD and making them look idiots?

Losing one house is no big deal. Luckily, I've got another. Unluckily, my ex-wife lives in it.

Back